Trubisky's demoralizing turnovers have led to 21 points for the opposing team since he was renamed the starter

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kinda confused. Trubisky has fans?

Here they all are:

0_Mitchell-Trubisky.jpg

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Defense played like garbage and Nagy was horrible with clock management. Mitch actually had a rating of 108. Mitch still sucks but I'm not going to crap all over him over for this game. Montgomery had what like 4 carries in the 2nd half? Nagy going to Nagy.
True indeed. Monty was balling today

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Defense played like garbage and Nagy was horrible with clock management. Mitch actually had a rating of 108. Mitch still sucks but I'm not going to crap all over him over for this game. Montgomery had what like 4 carries in the 2nd half? Nagy going to Nagy.

Is that true? Only 4 carries? I didnt get to watch

mecha

Liked Posts:
yeah Montgomery was playing good, then he disappeared. typical. that's the MO for the Bears now on both sides of the ball, if it's working, stop.

granted it was the Lions, but you should be able to do shit against bad teams. the Bears historically for many years now don't perform against shit teams and it's baffling.

mecha

Liked Posts:
*Lazor

unless my theory that he's just a shell for Nagy calling plays is real

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who fucking cares. Mitch sucks.

This team is a poorly coached piece of shit, it goes way beyond the QB.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Trubisky fans get in here, I want all the smoke tonight because I keep seeing Trubisky fans acting like he has NOTHING to do with the recent loses, I still see people making excuses for this bum even when he fumbled today WITH THE LEAD and only needing a few first downs to run out the clock, if you let his fans talk you'd think the Bears were behind at that point in the game. But can Trubisky fans come and here and defend the fact that Trubisky has had 3 turnovers in the last 2 weeks that have literally resulted in 21 points for the opposition?

1. He fumbled against Green Bay for a fumble TD

2. He threw a ball into triple coverage against GB at midfield and gave Aaron Rodgers the ball in good field position which led to 7 points

3. He fumbled within his own 10 yard line today which led to the Lions getting 7 today.

He also threw another pick in the GB game in double coverage which took points off the board but I wont count that.

Should run the ball with the lead. Especially with a backup RT. Leno as your LT and all the shuffling on the line.

Trubisky shouldn’t have fumbled. He also should not be in position to fumble there.