Trubisky's Leadership Flourishing In Wake Of Kenny Pickett Injury

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
You can’t let Trubisky go. If the Bears move on from him, he’ll become a star somewhere else.
After the fact it wasn't true for Trubisky but it's true for Fields, he will be a star somewhere else.

All his flaws will magically disappear with better players and better coaches surrounding him.

If you believe that I have some oceanfront property in Arizona you might be interested in.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
After the fact it wasn't true for Trubisky but it's true for Fields, he will be a star somewhere else.

All his flaws will magically disappear with better players and better coaches surrounding him.

If you believe that I have some oceanfront property in Arizona you might be interested in.
Wasn't true for the yt guy but that black Boi is cooked!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You can’t let Trubisky go. If the Bears move on from him, he’ll become a star somewhere else.
Trub never showed anything outside his 2018 season, that was his ceiling. Glad you finally came around being you were a fan of his

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

A smart team will use the good play calls and go on deep playoff runs with Mitch for the next decade.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
good florida man thread, i guess