Donator
Liked Posts:
When will Q give him another start?

Dude can use a win.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree he should get a start. maybe against an asshat team. gotta ride crawford while he is hot, we need points bad

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
It is highly unlikely that Crawford will keep this pace all season because this is his first full season in the NHL. You would expect a young guy like that, even with his AHL experience, to have his bad stretches during the season. Even though I have full confidence that Crawford can be this teams number one we are going to need Turco to perform better and to raise his confidence to get this team through rough patches.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is easy to say in the middle of a streak where Crawford has been hot, but he's so fundamentally sound that it's hard to imagine him having any prolonged bad stretches.

I think we saw with Niemi in the playoffs that on an off night, this team can pick it up and steal a game for the goalie just by limiting shots and controlling play.

Again- this is all being said while the team is somewhat hot. Things will cool down, but man... it's hard to imagine Corey struggling for long. I just hope that when it does happen- Turco is more up for the job than Huet ever was.

We'll see.