CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Also shoving isn't just a foul in basketball. Shoving can be considered a flagrant foul, can get you ejected, etc. Tyler Brayton wasn't on the field...he wasn't playing..he wasn't in the game. That is the equivalent to a bench player in basketball getting up and leveling a player running down the court. Even your basketball reference lacked any sort of formidable logic lol

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Yes....as in when we played the first time in the season you dunce.

Meaning I am less inclined to believe it's a tough game, seeing as how in a previous meeting, we came out as the victors. What point do you not understand, it's pretty simple logic actually.

thinking that a game against a team that you only beat by 3 points at home because of a fumble at the end, when that team is 1 game behind you in the standings is just laughable.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
901 is so cute when he is angry

You've made it clear in this post you have no intentions of having a serious debate anymore. Anyone who questions BigP is just being "angry".

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
You've made it clear in this post you have no intentions of having a serious debate anymore. Anyone who questions BigP is just being "angry".

lol u just said the same thing about me :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
man I am just rollin' reading your guys posts

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
man I am just rollin' reading your guys posts

That is the only thing you can do because you cannot formulate any sort of substantial evidence to give yourself a crutch to stand on. So keep on rollin' those eyes, when the men actually back up their opinions.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
That is the only thing you can do because you cannot formulate any sort of substantial evidence to give yourself a crutch to stand on. So keep on rollin' those eyes, when the men actually back up their opinions.

rolling my eyes? where did that come from.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
rolling my eyes? where did that come from.

Rollin'/Laughing at people's responses indicates a non-chalant response in which you lack any evidence, which the only thing you could do..is laugh and/or roll your eyes.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Rollin'/Laughing at people's responses indicates a non-chalant response in which you lack any evidence, which the only thing you could do..is laugh and/or roll your eyes.

yes rollin' aka laughing

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:

I dont even need any considering how horribly wrong all of you are.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i was thinking the opposite

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
yes rollin' aka laughing

The post has nothing to do with the context of "rollin'" it is getting at your inability to provide any sort of substantial evidence to back up your own opinions.

Back peddling with responses such as "im rollin' at these responses" and "901 is so cute when he's angry" indicate to the rest of the forum that you're not able to provide enough support for your own opinions.

Your entitled to your opinion, but back it up jesus.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
its right in front of you, what more do you need!?!?!?!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Even more evidence to prove my claim that you're unable to provide any sort of support for your own opinions. If you want to have any sort of career in journalism, you're gonna have to start being subjective and actually back up what comes out of your breathing hole. Resorting to "well I don't need any considering how wrong all of you are" says it all LOL :turrible:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
its right in front of you, what more do you need!?!?!?!

You claim you don't need any or have any....yet then double back and say it's right in front of us.

Contradict much?

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
You claim you don't need any or have any....yet then double back and say it's right in front of us.

Contradict much?

pick a point that I have made, then ill back it up right now, if I haven't already.

go!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
pick a point that I have made, then ill back it up right now, if I haven't already.

go!

I have already illustrated my views on stuff you've posted in this thread and another thread. I have no interest in furthering a conversation with you because you've documented...in front of the entire forum....a clear lack of intelligence when it comes to discussing sports. I have used numerous posts to shut down any sort of logic you've presented....and several times used your OWN logic to prove you wrong.

There comes a point when too much ignorance is overwhelming, and you're well over the limit.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I have already illustrated my views on stuff you've posted in this thread and another thread. I have no interest in furthering a conversation with you because you've documented...in front of the entire forum....a clear lack of intelligence when it comes to discussing sports. I have used numerous posts to shut down any sort of logic you've presented....and several times used your OWN logic to prove you wrong.

There comes a point when too much ignorance is overwhelming, and you're well over the limit.

haha, obviously nothing so ill just be on my way........

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I have posted at least 15 times already, just read the posts you dolt. I am starting to see why Lefty always questioned if you were Special person or not.

Why am I going to go through 10 pages and re-post every point I've made when you can just fucking read it?

Status
Not open for further replies.