Tyrus a 20/10 guy? This is madness! Or is it?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mark Deeks wrote another witty article today about Tyrus thinking he can be a 20/10 guy this season. To this I say, good luck to you Mr. Thomas. He would pretty much have to double his points and rebounding to get to that level. While I still believe he can be that kind of player, I find it very hard to believe he'll do that here.

But I could be crazy...what are YOUR thoughts?

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
It's Madness. I don't see it happeneing with Tyrus. However, I said the same thing about Noah and now feel differently. I feel Tyrus is undersized and soft. He can't defend guys down low. I certiantly think he could improve offensivly, however better D is a longshot.

cool007

Liked Posts:
I am not sure either will happen.

We have Rose/Hinrich/Salmons/Deng surely average lot of shots combined together, there is not not that many shots available for him to average 20ppg.

ALso, Noah looks like a strong candidate to avg 10rpg and I don't see any frontcourt that BOTH players avg 10rpg starting together.

I would be happy if Tyrus avg 14ppg and 8+rpg 2+bpg

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Not with the Bulls he won't, that's a given. There's simply not enough opportunities for him to score that much. With his unlimited "potential", sure it's conceivable, but highly improbable that he will ever reach those kinds of numbers. I'd love to see him to do, just like all the Bulls, but his extremely low bball IQ & tendency to sleep walk thru stretches of the game has me seriously doubting he will be that much better than he was last year. He's been working on his jumper, what?, like 3 years now, & has he really improved that much in that area?

rodney89chi

Liked Posts:
cool007 wrote:

We have Rose/Hinrich/Salmons/Deng surely average lot of shots combined together, there is not not that many shots available for him to average 20ppg.

ALso, Noah looks like a strong candidate to avg 10rpg and I don't see any frontcourt that BOTH players avg 10rpg starting together.

yea i dont think he will average 20 and 10 bc of wat u said but 14 and 8 and 2 blocks sounds right.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
cool007 wrote:

Those are the numbers I have penciled in for Tyrus, he gives us 14ppg, 9rpg, 2bpg, and a steal p/game = playoffs

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow last night he made 22pts and 13reb.

Looks like he´s telling the truth :D