dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Some of the opponents had absolutely atrocious back end players though.

I agree. He had huge holes to run through and was barely even touched on a lot of his long runs. Not sold on him and hope we sign one or two more URFA RB's.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I agree. He had huge holes to run through and was barely even touched on a lot of his long runs. Not sold on him and hope we sign one or two more URFA RB's.

He's got potential. I don't think you can be "sold" on an undrafted free agent. Pierce can make the team and possibly even be active in game days if he can contribute in special teams.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
What do u need to be sold on exactly the guy clearly needs a opening he shows vision speed and can break tackles its all evident he shows a knack for cutting without losing speed he can make subtle movements that he uses to gain max yards or setup a cut.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
That Wildcat TE/WR is a sneaky good pickup. Looks like he had decent hands and can block.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A.Gordon signing with Seahawks

A.Gordon signing with Seahawks
tenor.gif

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
NEW HAVEN, Conn. – Yale University football All-American Dieter Eiselen has signed a professional contract with the NFL's Chicago Bears. Just minutes after the conclusion of the 2020 NFL Draft, Eiselen made his pro football dream come true as a priority, undrafted free agent.

Eiselen, a Stellenbosch, South Africa, native has gone from a former rugby player and Olympic weightlifter with no organized football experience to two-time Ivy League champion and now NFL player in just six years. has signed a professional contract with the NFL's Chicago Bears. Just minutes after the conclusion of the 2020 NFL Draft, Eiselen made his pro football dream come true as a priority,

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really surprised Bears haven't gotten a developmental QB yet.

The Bears typically wait until we have no QB and have to employ a stop gap QB until we draft one & are forced to sign another.

Go Bears!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Really like the Rashad Smith signing as well. You dont get 109 tackles being a slouch. He has a good path to making the 53 as well considering we dont have much depth at ILB

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
NEW HAVEN, Conn. – Yale University football All-American Dieter Eiselen has signed a professional contract with the NFL's Chicago Bears. Just minutes after the conclusion of the 2020 NFL Draft, Eiselen made his pro football dream come true as a priority, undrafted free agent.

Eiselen, a Stellenbosch, South Africa, native has gone from a former rugby player and Olympic weightlifter with no organized football experience to two-time Ivy League champion and now NFL player in just six years. has signed a professional contract with the NFL's Chicago Bears. Just minutes after the conclusion of the 2020 NFL Draft, Eiselen made his pro football dream come true as a priority,
Ok, I know it is against weaker competition, but I love the nastiness.