Unbelievable Playcalling

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
of course this falls on the coaches, go back threw the IGT, early in the IGT most people were seeing that Cutler was going to piss the game away, it was obvious to people that have watched this guy for years......so blame the coaches for putting the ball in Cutlers hands in the red zone.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
lol, i know, but did ya see the DE/LB come right at him untouched? maybe the TE, should have chipped him a bit. just disgusted from what ive seen, not just from the coaching standpoint, but the players and what they been, or not been doing.

Where I will agree with you on the coaching issue was the drive after the int where Howard ran us down to the 4 yard line. Then on first and goal from there, we pull Howard and call 3 passes in a row.

I was saying "As long as we don't let Cutler throw, this should be 6."

So yes, coaches fault for putting the ball in Cutlers hands.

And btw, that horrible shuffle pass had to Lasike is what caused him to fall forward on Long's ankle...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The loss is 100℅ on Cutler. Even Fox gets a pass for today's shitty game and he doesn't deserve many passes.

Stop saying shit like this. Cutler was terrible. But there was a lot of terrible to go around. No one gets a pass.

I think that some of you honestly believe if we just had any QB BUT Cutler, that we'd be a contender right now. But once he's gone, the Bears still have a lot of work to do.

Just be glad that you only have 7 games left of him. But after that, more than just our shitty QB needs to be held accountable.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And btw, that horrible shuffle pass had to Lasike is what caused him to fall forward on Long's ankle...

You just blamed Cutler for Kyle Long's injury. I've fucking heard everything.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop saying shit like this. Cutler was terrible. But there was a lot of terrible to go around. No one gets a pass.

I think that some of you honestly believe if we just had any QB BUT Cutler, that we'd be a contender right now. But once he's gone, the Bears still have a lot of work to do.

Just be glad that you only have 7 games left of him. But after that, more than just our shitty QB needs to be held accountable.

Normally I would agree with you but this game was different. The defense was fresh and fiesty, Howard was running the ball for chunks, and the team seemed to have a swagger to them. Then Cutler turned the ball over 3 times in the first half, one of which was returned for 7 points. He was off target on most throws when not throwing an interception, and he absolutely killed all the swagger that the rest of the team had to begin with.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Normally I would agree with you but this game was different. The defense was fresh and fiesty, Howard was running the ball for chunks, and the team seemed to have a swagger to them. Then Cutler turned the ball over 3 times in the first half, one of which was returned for 7 points. He was off target on most throws when not throwing an interception, and he absolutely killed all the swagger that the rest of the team had to begin with.

I agree that if we had a decent QB, we probably in this game with how the defense came out. Cutler was horrible and cost us a chance.

That said, even if we came out and beat the Bucs, that really wouldn't have said much. They are a terrible team too. A QB is going to help us a lot, but I don't think we all of a sudden turn into the Cowboys with a new QB. We have a lot of work to do besides a QB.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Cutler sucks but

Howard had 15 touches when averaging 6 yards a carry.

Howard never touched the call at 1&goal from the 4

Did Howard have a carry in the 3rd quarter?

3&2 - open formation - pass - int

2 minutes later another pass -int

Zero adjustments at half

One of the worst defenses in the league. Score 10 pts thanks to a hail Mary.
141 pts in 9 games. By far the worst in the league.

Cutler sucks and Loggians blows.

Fire both

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Fox's pregame comments really pissed me off.

He said something along the lines of winning multiple games in a row because "if you win then lose consistently and go 8-8" you don't make the playoffs. We won ONE fucking game and were 2-6 overall coming in. Now we are 2-7. We never were even winning 1 then losing 1 to begin with. Idiot.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:

You could arguebly go back to the play before where Alshon was wide in the endzone corner and he threw the ball low and inside to the wrong guy. He makes any throw, TD, no shovel pass.

Still cutlers fault.

Coach killer and o line killer

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Watch the fucking play and tell me you see differently.

He shuffles the ball waaay to far in front of Lasike. He lunges to just get his hands on it which carries him forward stumbling down, and lands on the back side of Long's ankle.

It's pretty much black and white.

Cutler's inability to throw an accurate shuffle pass caused Kyle Long to be carted off the field.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

It was shitty play calling and execution though by Cutler. First he almost had an interception on first down. Then he executed poorly on the Laskie play. Then he completed the trifecta on his fumble. He is responsible for a fuckuva lot of bad shit in that game.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Howard averaged about seven yards a carry in this game. The Bears had a first-and-goal situation at the 7-yard line very early in the second quarter.

And what gets called? Three fucking pass plays.

For fuck's sake, they ran a goddam shovel pass to the FB they cut earlier in the season instead of handing off to Howard. What in the fuck was that play call?