UPDATE AND WARNING!

cursed by muldoon

Liked Posts:
Go Hawks!

Not kidding about the warning, either.

First, I've been REALLY out of commission since both the ankle surgery and last month's knee replacement surgery-its a lot bigger deal recovering from this stuff than I thought and its kept me really tied down to the house and out of the studio-needless to say practice and games haven't been physically possible. Now, the warning, and I hope someone has already posted it-

My main computer has been down with a virus which has still cut-off the access to my latest Hawks Stanley Cup artwork which was supposed to be the topic of the latest contest-and "how did he get this virus?" you might ask? Go ahead, ask me- I clicked on a photo of the Hawks' on ice celebration (not off the Hawks site, just doing an image search for one of nephews) and I caught the most invasive virus (in spite of running updated anti-virus) I've ever had to deal with. "Thinkpoint" takes over your screen with a "Microsoft Virus Alert" when you try to close it. I won't go into the details, but tomorrow we try again to get rid of its invasive tentacles. If we still have problems I'll run a Holiday Hawks contest with a collection of artwork I already have.

I miss you all, but at least i can still watch the games on tv!

Go Hawks

and be vigilant

(I blame the pain meds for my own foolishness on this one!)

-tib

R K

Hey Jerry Biscuit might be able to help you get rid of the virus. I had that not to long ago and ended up having to reformat the entire drive.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
Is it that "Microsoft Security Essentials Alert" claptrap? There are step by step processes out there that help you kill that SOB.

bri

Liked Posts:
I had a virus several months ago and it was brutal. I hope you get it cleared up and i hope you feel better. I share your pain with the ankle surgery.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Big man!!!!!

Get better soon. We need your new knee to knee drop a few folk.

cursed by muldoon

Liked Posts:
Hey Jerry Biscuit might be able to help you get rid of the virus. I had that not to long ago and ended up having to reformat the entire drive.

Thanks, R.K.,

man, I hope it doesn't come to reformatting-even with my back up I'll lose a lot. Not what I needed right now.

cursed by muldoon

Liked Posts:
Is it that "Microsoft Security Essentials Alert" claptrap? There are step by step processes out there that help you kill that SOB.

Thanks! That's what they're trying next-wish us luck!

cursed by muldoon

Liked Posts:
Big man!!!!!

Get better soon. We need your new knee to knee drop a few folk.

It's tough to get me to laugh right now, but that photo of Ruut's and remembering that day back at the Edge cracked me up! Think the cops would mistake Kaner for a burgler??? Think Kaner would ever jog around Johnny's West?

Thanks, Jako!

cursed by muldoon

Liked Posts:
I had a virus several months ago and it was brutal. I hope you get it cleared up and i hope you feel better. I share your pain with the ankle surgery.

Thanks!

The ankle has come back really well considering it's still rehabbing as I rehab the knee. I know it was the best decision to do the two surgeries this close and have them both heal in tandem, but its a lot of painful work and I'm getting stir crazy at home! I'm glad I can get back on the laptop and converse with you and everyone on the board again. I'm thankful for a great surgeon, great technology (think about it, my leg is full of valves from a horse's heart --heart, not ass--, and high strength metal compounds I can't even pronounce!), terrific Therapists, good advice from Gapski and an incredibly patient wife!

Go Hawks!!!!!

Now to get rid of that !!!!!***!!! virus-

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope your back on your feet soon Tibs.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Get back to us soon Tibs! We miss the new stuff and haven't even seen it!

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
TCD got a virus from banging a monkey in Africa...and passed it on to all humans.

<

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not true. Magic is down to only one aid.

On a serious note, isnt that kinda true, I remember hearing a story awhile back where they cant detect the virus in his system anymore. I guess the cocktail of drugs worked for him.