Urlacher on bears qb

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Brian knows the bears qb situation is a HAIRY one. There's no way for the bears to COMB through last year's film to determine the starter. In order for us to RESTORE greatness to our franchise - one of these guys has to step up. It's not just on field performance - one of these guys has to step up and let their HAIR down in the locker room and show that he isn't another prima donna quarterback. If mitch or nick can step up - a superbowl is in the crossHAIRS for this team.

RESTORE Hair. Real Hair. Real Clients. Real Results. ™ 2020.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Brian knows the bears qb situation is a HAIRY one. There's no way for the bears to COMB through last year's film to determine the starter. In order for us to RESTORE greatness to our franchise - one of these guys has to step up. It's not just on field performance - one of these guys has to step up and let their HAIR down in the locker room and show that he isn't another prima donna quarterback. If mitch or nick can step up - a superbowl is in the crossHAIRS for this team.

RESTORE Hair. Real Hair. Real Clients. Real Results. ™ 2020.
Well done.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
swerve: he hates Jay Cutler still to this day
Wrong. They have nightly phone calls and have for years. Since Jay became single, Brian is typically on the phone with Jay for 3-4 hours a day.

• Wow
Reactions: Myk

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Urlacher didn't seem up to speed, or have the inside track on the Qb situation. He thought the org. was behind Mitch. He said he didn't understand why they brought in Foles. Bottom line, Urlacher said he likes and respects Mitch and wants to see him do well.

PS...... Urlacher noted he played with 21 different starting Qb's in his 12 yr. career. o_O

Herb Gardner

Liked Posts:
I'm going to need this forum to line up so I can use everyone's fingers and toes to count up the Bear qb's since I started watching them in the 1960's.
You go back to Bukich too, eh? Good times those 70’s were lol, until Walter at least!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Wrong. They have nightly phone calls and have for years. Since Jay became single, Brian is typically on the phone with Jay for 3-4 hours a day.

No wonder Urlacher isn't going full time streamer. He's fishing for the big bucks.