Vancouver radio today

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It was absolutely hilarious... on his third shift after a whistle, Burrows was in the crease not doing anything and Scott came out of nowhere and choke slammed the fuck out of him and didn't get a penalty. He has a legitimate gripe there.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdPj6yiaTzY[/media]

I couldn't stop laughing when he did it, I thought for sure he would be give a penalty. I'm pretty sure that was the reason he didn't see anymore real ice time, not as a punishment, I think Q knew a makeup call would be coming.

And to be fair, Burrows deserved it, just for being him. and a canuck

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I couldn't stop laughing when he did it, I thought for sure he would be give a penalty. I'm pretty sure that was the reason he didn't see anymore real ice time, not as a punishment, I think Q knew a makeup call would be coming.

EXACTLY

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

Awe... you like me! You really like me!

683EE49CC1510BC430F6A5_Large.jpg

howcho

Liked Posts:
Thanks, I remember it very clearly now. Great moment, I thought a penalty was comming as well.

Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

<
Burrows

BigPete

Liked Posts:
Stu I have to disagree with you completely. Burrows absolutely deserved to be manhandled there. Just like Keith tripped somebody earlier in the series for skating in Crow's direction after the whistle. The refs let that one go too because they knew what the pussy ass hack job Canucks were up to. One of the sisters outright slashed Crow after a whistle, long after a whistle that is. They were told by there shit fuck hack ass about to be fired coach that they should skate into Crawford after the whistle in an effort to rattle him. PS you cucking fanooks, it doesn't work so stay the fuck away from our goalie!!!!! Or Keith, Seabs, Bolland, Scott...whomever will whack you back immediately.

And as far as Scott leveling Burrows...really...I mean, Scott is almost 7 feet tall and Burrows is a ways under 6 feet tall. Scott could have belched on the hair puller and he would have sent him flying. Scott 'leveled' no one.