VID - The Secret To Kicker Eddy Pineiro's Power

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This answers most questions about whether he has the personality to handle Chicago IMO. Note this VID is from last season in OAK, but shows his personality. No comparison to Parkey. Can't see this guy playing victim, or not being liked by the locker room provided he makes kicks of course.

IF that IR-inducing groin injury is truly healed 100% and IF he returns to same power & form as in his other vids, he's the best option I've seen so far (INCL Gould - more distance/power)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He's got a sick sleeve tat, must be a badass!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He can kick with either leg. Did he hurt both groins?

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This answers most questions about whether he has the personality to handle Chicago IMO. Note this VID is from last season in OAK, but shows his personality. No comparison to Parkey. Can't see this guy playing victim, or not being liked by the locker room provided he makes kicks of course.

IF that IR-inducing groin injury is truly healed 100% and IF he returns to same power & form as in his other vids, he's the best option I've seen so far (INCL Gould - more distance/power)

My first thought on the injury, was that it was a way for Oakland to stash him on the roster to buy them time to see if he would progress. Not the case, he had a good preseason and it looked like raiders was going to roll with him as their kicker for 2018 season. Injury happened right before season, so had to put him on ir. Raiders sign Daniel Carlson and he goes 16/17 solidifying his job as starter.

He is my favorite to win kicking competition.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Not a football player, punchable face, just sayin

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Good attitude. Seems like a likeable locker room guy. I think the team will rally around a guy like this, unlike Parkey.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Yeah in my memory, Gould sucked at getting touchbacks,

but Parkey was actually pretty consistent at getting touchbacks (he had rules helping him a little)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not a football player, punchable face, just sayin
I don't see him avoiding a tackle or being a victim. Forgetting his miss and then smiling about it is a VG sign for a guy that rarely misses. Just knock the next one down.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He has a soccer superstar vibe to him.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't see him avoiding a tackle or being a victim. Forgetting his miss and then smiling about it is a VG sign for a guy that rarely misses. Just knock the next one down.
Yeah, but could he win the Most Honorable Player award from The Today Show like Parkey did? That's the real question.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
......., he's the best option I've seen so far (INCL Gould - more distance/power)

If the 49ers part ways with Gould I would take him over any unproven kicker. Mental strength to handle being a FG kicker trumps leg strength. BTW Goulds leg is strong enough.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, but could he win the Most Honorable Player award from The Today Show like Parkey did? That's the real question.
416755424_1280x720.jpg

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yes...I wanted to hear him answer the question if he is one-on-one as the sole defender on a kickback or they have a blocker, what would you do ? how tough are you in that situation ??

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He has a soccer superstar vibe to him.

Its been about 50 years but wasn't there a soccer player kicker that is in the Hall of Fame ?

.... I looked it up ... Jan Stenerud. Its been a long time but I can remember him clearly getting bigtime distance.

He was like the Ray Guy of kickers if I remember correctly

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its been about 50 years but wasn't there a soccer player kicker that is in the Hall of Fame ?

.... I looked it up ... Jan Stenerud. Its been a long time but I can remember him clearly getting bigtime distance.

He was like the Ray Guy of kickers if I remember correctly

I remember watching Ray Guy punting towards me at the 5 yd line in the stands directly in his line during pregame practice.
He had Two dudes just chatting away for ten minutes standing 5 feet apart and when they heard the impact of the ball and his foot....they would look up and Nonchalantly catch the ball that was right at them. For 10 minutes he placed the ball exactly where they stood. They NEVER moved and caught it. Not one step towards the ball. Everyone landed in their hands

Last edited:

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a good feeling about this kid.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember watching Ray Guy punting towards me at the 5 yd line in the stands directly in his line during pregame practice.
He had Two dudes just chatting away for ten minutes standing 5 feet apart and when they heard the impact of the ball and his foot....they would look up and Nonchalantly catch the ball that was right at them. For 10 minutes he placed the ball exactly were they stood. They NEVER moved and caught it. Not one step towards the ball. Everyone landed in their hands
Best there ever was. Consistent, hang time, direction and long.
had 210 punts inside the 20-yard line (not counting his first 3 seasons, when the NFL did not keep track of this stat), with just 128 touchbacks. 5, 60+ yard punts in one year, 619 consecutive without a block.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is a kicker...he has one job....beyond that, idgaf