VID - The Secret To Kicker Eddy Pineiro's Power

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Since they traded for him after the mini competition, does that mean he is the front runner, until he isn't?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Since they traded for him after the mini competition, does that mean he is the front runner, until he isn't?
“Of course you’d say that, you have the brainpan of stage coach tilter.”

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mdbearz, sorry for that. I was just trying to shoehorn the last part of this reference in:

I want to Report this Post as a Great Post ( media find )
Does Our "Respected and Venerable" MOD allow that ? Vu can you PM me that thread title ?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
My first thought on the injury, was that it was a way for Oakland to stash him on the roster to buy them time to see if he would progress. Not the case, he had a good preseason and it looked like raiders was going to roll with him as their kicker for 2018 season. Injury happened right before season, so had to put him on ir. Raiders sign Daniel Carlson and he goes 16/17 solidifying his job as starter.

He is my favorite to win kicking competition.

Sounds like the Bears should acquire Daniel Carlson, not Eddie Guerrero.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like the Bears should acquire Daniel Carlson, not Eddie Guerrero.
I hear you. That guy came out of nowhere though. The Raider ending up withCarlson and his success in Oakland, to me is a example of a good kicker poof just magically appearing out of of thin air. Crazy how it works out sometimes. Instead of kicking coachs sometimes I wonder if they should look into mediums or call into the psychic network.