Video Footage of Alabama 5 Star Recruit Ruining his Career

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Eh, he'll be fine. Send some Bama boosters down to bail him out. If he's good enough of a football player, he's worth getting the celebrity justice system treatment. ;) ;)

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Almost a hundred and fifty milers per hour and people in here talking about weed like this was some grave injustice. Lmao.

Anyways, if he chooses to turn his life around its not too late. People come back from worse.

jive

Liked Posts:
Or the fed government can legalize it and not have states use it as a reason to incarcerate minorities
True, but it's much easier to choose the states you want to live in and travel to than get the federal government to do anything.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So what's your point?

I thought I was pretty obvious already. Dickheads will be dickheads to anyone regardless of skin color...

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I thought I was pretty obvious already. Dickheads will be dickheads to anyone regardless of skin color...

True but there's a lot of dickheads that like to target black people more than the white people.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine being so fucked in the head as to think a cop was targeting someone for all the shit this dumbfuck had on him. Get the fuck out of here with that retardation kid.