Vildor Year three expectations #calledit thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Blows knee out in training camp trying to do a TikTok dance.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Tough to say until we see the rest of FA and draft. At this rate hes either starting CB2 or NB which will probably go just as bad as it did last year, but also wgaf because Fields cant get injured by teams passing on Vildor at will.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I expect a big jump in his QB rating against, which was 136.1. With M&M and the HITS principle, i can see him easily dropping that number to 135! #ShilldorMafia

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Line Cook
Applebee's
Promoted to Grill Supervisor by Halooween
I will literally never understand why someone whomst signed a contract worth what I made inside the last year literally only on NFTs alone would be taking a job as a back of the restaurant worker at a chain casual dining eatery when he literally has more money than most people on this forum will ever see in their whole entire lifetime as wage slaves and why you would propose this as a statistic for him in a thread about #callingit on the player's statistic as a NFL player in his 3rd season.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will literally never understand why someone whomst signed a contract worth what I made inside the last year literally only on NFTs alone would be taking a job as a back of the restaurant worker at a chain casual dining eatery when he literally has more money than most people on this forum will ever see in their whole entire lifetime as wage slaves and why you would propose this as a statistic for him in a thread about #callingit on the player's statistic as a NFL player in his 3rd season.
completely agree Vick, what @greg23 posted is not stats, and not even jokes.

greg23

Liked Posts:
That's because you literally are parody accout pretending to be a Special person

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey...congrats...someone got it.....vs the dipshit trolls/alt accounts

You seem upset that no one found your joke funny. It's OK buddy, one day your 2 branecells will collide hard enough to offer a clever thought.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I glanced and at first saw:

Vildor Year three extension​

I kicked my cat and yelled at my dog before realizing my mistake. Oh well, just makes up for something they got away with.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I expect a big jump in his QB rating against, which was 136.1. With M&M and the HITS principle, i can see him easily dropping that number to 135! #ShilldorMafia
Vildor is a classic M&M player. Good call

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Line Cook
Applebee's
Promoted to Grill Supervisor by Halooween

Fuck is Halooween, greg?

It sounds like a Halo-themed Halloween event and I want in.