Virginia. Do the right thing.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Ginny. You’re 95 years old. You’re circling the drain of life and your impact upon Beardom. Please recognize the fact that the Bears haven’t won a Super Bowl since the demise of the Honey Bears. Please give these young fellas the motivation that a bunch of firm-bodied somewhat scantily-clad Uber-enthusiastic females on your sidelines can provide to the team that is your birthright. Let’s make it happen and solidify your impact upon this proud franchise. What say Ginny, give it a go. Bring back the Honey Bears. Now. Please.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And with that post we have hit the yearly Honey Bears thread quota.

Reactions: DC

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Ginny. You’re 95 years old. You’re circling the drain of life and your impact upon Beardom. Please recognize the fact that the Bears haven’t won a Super Bowl since the demise of the Honey Bears. Please give these young fellas the motivation that a bunch of firm-bodied somewhat scantily-clad Uber-enthusiastic females on your sidelines can provide to the team that is your birthright. Let’s make it happen and solidify your impact upon this proud franchise. What say Ginny, give it a go. Bring back the Honey Bears. Now. Please.

On my list of things for her to do, Honey Bears falls to #10

10) Honey Bears
9) Sell the team
8) Fire Pace
7) Stand up in front of the Fans and bitch slap your sons
6) Fire sweaty Teddy
5) Rip up the deal with City of Chicago and build a real stadium
4) Use her leverage with the other owners to push for 2 less PS games and 2 more Regular Season games
3) Fire her sons
2) Take a cyanide pill
1) Find a GM who can identify QB talent.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Shouldn’t you be asking the entire mccaskey family?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And here i thought only the shoopster would stoop so low as to mock an elderly woman, because he is one

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn. What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Bad thread. Bad

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Actually, the Bears won a Super Bowl very shortly after getting rid of the ridiculous "cheerleaders".

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Bears have not won a super bowl since the honey bears were disbanded. We had great offense, great defense, great kickers, different coaches, different GM's no matter what, no honey bears, no superbowl.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn. What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Bad thread. Bad

Did you just scold the thread like it were a dog???

Either way, I am with you. This thread feels older than the internet itself, but I have still yet to see one person make even a somewhat compelling argument why the Chicago Bears should employ cheerleaders. Maybe some day, but does not look like it will be today.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't know what's worse: you existing or you existing and kissing a FORMER mod's ass. Get laid shoopiter.

His bat phone went off when I made the mistake of mentioning him