Willrust

Liked Posts:
I look at his stats on the year.

THen I look at Lillebridge.

Then I look at Valbuena

Then I look at Ransom.

Then I look at Stewshart.

Then I :fap: to the Aramis years.

And I still dont give a shit, short stint DL or not this guy would help the cubs more then he hurts them.....and he should have been signed.....

Not saying his stats don't look good to this point. Just reiterating the fact that he cannot be depended upon to be the everyday 3B.

Also, you might want to go back and look at Valbuena. He doesn't have the AVG of Chavez, but his run production has been on par (33 Runs+RBI for Chavez vs. 30 Runs+RBI for Valbuena {before anyone mentions the 23 additional PA Valbuena has on Chavez, you may also want to consider the vast majority of PA Chavez has from #3 to #6 spot in the batting order to the vast majority of PA's Valbuena has in the #7 spot in the order} and actually has a higher OBP.

Also, I have to note that the Cubs OPS production from the 3B position this year (.762) is actually better than the overall OPS production from the Diamondbacks 3B position (.739). Granted, Chavez has had excellent numbers, but has only put up 114 out of the 209 AB from the 3B position for the Diamondbacks... and he is now on the DL.:rimshot: