WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, Crybaby Broncos blogger.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh, I don't mean this disrespectfully to the OP, but I'm not interested in the Broncos enough to read all that. But I'd be upset if we had a chance to get Fields and didn't.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I think them and Carolina are fucking stupid for passing on him. You can make a case for Atlanta too, for not looking at the future, but Carolina and Denver were dumb as hell.
Agree, and add Detroit to that list, but they are the Lions so no surprise.

Imagine having to face Mahomes and Herbert twice a year for the rest of their careers and not taking a shot on a QB who can compete with them. Denver is the AFC Bears. They are rolling the dice with Lock and Bridgewater, and a long shot on Rodgers, when they have an otherwise loaded roster. Be You Denver.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Agree, and add Detroit to that list, but they are the Lions so no surprise.

Imagine having to face Mahomes and Herbert twice a year for the rest of their careers and not taking a shot on a QB who can compete with them. Denver is the AFC Bears. They are rolling the dice with Lock and Bridgewater, and a long shot on Rodgers, when they have an otherwise loaded roster. Be You Denver.

Well, I also think the Jets and SF are stupid for passing on him as well.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jaycee Horn is considerably better than Surtain. I watch every Bama game and an occasional USC game. Horn can be the next Revis

mecha

Liked Posts:
many teams will "miss" on players. do you know why? it's very simple: only one team can draft a player. not 12.

more hack journalism and yet another non-issue to discuss. fuck the Broncos. they stole the Bears colors. I'm in a petty mood now.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who gives a shit what a Broncos blogger thinks?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
LOL!!! Sorry Bronco Blog boy but no one gave any other team but the Bears s*** for passing on Mahomes and Watson. Broncos just getting the standard

Afterall it is ridiculous that the Broncos were willing to stick with a guy with the lowest completion percentage in the NFL and a guy that the Panthers turned away after just one year instead of drafting Justin Fields.

Drew Lock is trash and should be an afterthought. Teddy B isn't outscoring Mahomes, Herbert, and even Carr. He was terrible in the redzone and plays too safe to compete in that division. Fangio likely will have a good defense but take the fall after the Broncos inevitable win 5-7 games again.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Id like to think in a few years, when looking back in hindsight, everyone is going to be asking WTF the Jets, Panthers, and Broncos were thinking passing around s*** QBs and passing up on the Great Justin Fields

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Who needs Justin Fields when you've got Big Game Bridgewater?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a QB driven league. It is the single most important position on the field and one of the biggest things that dictates success. If you believe Fields is a guy who can be a long term QB winner, you take him. If you feel otherwise you move on. Time will tell if they were correct or not.

Liked Posts:
Funny because I was watching the urinatingtree 2021 draft review video on YouTube and the content creator slammed Denver for passing on a talent like Fields with the 9th pick, only to rag on the Bears for picking him with the 11th pick for being a question mark.

His videos are funny though. I like when he rags on Ben Roethlisberger as "Captain Fat Fuck"...