Wade and Bosh Commit To...

Chitown

Liked Posts:
Miami. ESPN broke the news this morning siting a few sources. I still don't know if I want to believe this. So I am holding my breath until they make an actual announcement.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ESPN is making a strong case LeBron joins them in Miami..Something I really really really don't believe. I just can't see LeBron tarnishing his legacy that much to win titles while he could come to Chicago...be the man... and make Bosh-Wade a formal opponent.

Chicagolove

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:crying::crying::crying:

this can only happen to the Bulls... let's add to the list of stars we failed to get

*T-Mac
*Pau Gasol
*Kobe
*KG
*Dwyane Wade
*Chris Bosh
*LeBron

:crying:

now we get Boozer, YEAH! Carlos f*cking Boozer...

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
:crying::crying::crying:

this can only happen to the Bulls... let's add to the list of stars we failed to get

*T-Mac

*Pau Gasol
*Kobe
*KG
*Dwyane Wade
*Chris Bosh
*LeBron

:crying:

now we get Boozer, YEAH! Carlos f*cking Boozer...
We can probably get T-Mac if we want him :)

Chicagolove

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can probably get T-Mac if we want him :)

lol... i'm talking about the stars we failed to get post Jordan era in order...

and i'm also talking about prime T-Mac, you know, the 30 PPG one?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You know..a year ago I was going around on another forum stating that I thought this would be 2000 again and we would end up with no one. No one wanted to sign here and no one wanted to negotiate a contract with Jerry Reinsdorf since he did nothing but low-ball. Since then I slowly bought into people's explanation that we will get something out of this and well that certainly can still be true. If we got Boozer, that would still be acquiring an All-Star player and would be somewhat successful, but would be overshadowed by everything else. Of course there's still a chance LeBron does come here, but its looking grim. Of course LeBron seems to only know himself what he's doing and has kept his trap pretty well shut and there has been nothing but speculation out there.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
Wade is playin' of good ol' flip-flop. One second he disses Chicago, the next he seriously lookin' to sign with them. Another second he says he needs to do what's best for his two boys, the next he wants to sign back with Miami.....

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wade is playin' of good ol' flip-flop. One second he disses Chicago, the next he seriously lookin' to sign with them. Another second he says he needs to do what's best for his two boys, the next he wants to sign back with Miami.....

Well majority of us have felt all along Wade would resign with Miami. I've always thought Bosh was going to Miami as well. LeBron going to Miami I never thought remotely possible at all and still don't even with ESPN spewing it all over the place. I figured LeBron would stay home or join us and we and the Heat would become major rivals.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I just wish the by now in their careers (James/Wade) winning would overtake the wants for cash. Especially Wade.......guess old fashion winning is a pipe dream.

bulldog1205

Liked Posts:
Bosh's twitter:

"What's all the fuss about this morning? I woke up to a ton of emails, texts and missed calls."

There have been a couple of reasons I have questioned the initial report (strange timing based on a previous tweet by Bosh and the fact that every other report has been wrong). So is Bosh just playing with us? Or this another false report?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ETA:LOL it looks like ANOTHER false report

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well isnt this shocking

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
well, hopefully we get Boozer and a decent SG.

gocubsgo

Liked Posts:
South Bend, but lived in Chicago for years
At the end of the day, we are gonna get jack s***

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
at the end of the day the lakers will get a three peat and there will be more shit about kobe being comparable to michael

but bosh and lebron and wade can stop this

problem is its looking more and more like they wont

our hope lies with the thunder,the magic,celtics,cavs(if lebron indeed returns),mavs,houston,etc.

BEAT LA