Waiver claims and Practice Squad possibilities

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
You can guarantee when the photos come out from next year's training camp, we'll all be saying "Ego really looks strong this year". Two months later he'll be injured and out of the game.
I think that Pace has done a great job with our d line depth, so if this come true the bears will be just fine.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Just because you have no interest in this stuff and as a grown man troll a football forum on a daily basis doesn't mean people don't want to discuss this stuff, no matter how irrelevant it may turn out to be. This is all part of being a fan.

Now jog along if you aren't going to offer anything of note and just insult people like you usually do.
I've have cautioned you on posting angry. And yes, fans should be focused on the 56th player on the team that doesnt even play. My suggestion is that those morons get a life

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I've have cautioned you on posting angry. And yes, fans should be focused on the 56th player on the team that doesnt even play. My suggestion is that those morons get a life
I am guessing you don't like the movie Rudy ?

Nick80

Liked Posts:

Your schtick is boring. Go back pretending to be an old man.

Daniel Braverman didn’t make the Bears’ 53-man roster, but he’s staying in Chicago.

After Braverman cleared waivers today, the Bears have added him to their practice squad.

A wide receiver from Western Michigan, Braverman is undersized but has good hands, and the Bears think he has potential to contribute both on offense and on special teams, even if not right away.

Other players reportedly signed to the Bears’ practice squad include OL Jason Weaver, TE Ben Braunecker, CB Da’Vante Bausby and LB John Timu.

Bears claimed C Eric Kush off waivers from the Rams.
The Hard Knocks personality will provide interior depth after reserve Hroniss Grasu (ACL) was lost for the season.

Plus the CB from the Pats. Can't find out who has been cut yet.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

More pathetic:
1) Fixating on an NFL teams practice squad
or
2) Fixating on the guys that fixate on an NFL teams practice squad?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
From left to right in the photo (Taco, Nick80 and Rudy)

article-1283038-00792C881000044C-586_468x286.jpg

why are you posting things from the daily mail?

You're pathetic mate. Only come on a forum to troll other grown men, life not full enough obviously. Sad.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
why are you posting things from the daily mail?

You're pathetic mate. Only come on a forum to troll other grown men, life not full enough obviously. Sad.

Your hair could use some conditioner

article-1283038-00792C881000044C-586_468x286.jpg

Nick80

Liked Posts:
For Milky -

The supply of good quarterbacks doesn’t match the demand. Which means NFL teams currently don’t regard Aaron Murray as a good quarterback.

Murray was unclaimed on waivers following his release by the Chiefs.

The 2014 fifth-round pick is now a free agent, and he can sign with any team or practice squad. Regardless of how it plays out, the fact that no one took a flier on Murray is surprising. And, for Murray, it should be disappointing.

Posted by Mike Florio on September 4, 2016, 1:14 PM EDT

Update on this

Cardinals signed QB Aaron Murray to their practice squad.
A 2014 fifth-round pick, Murray somewhat surprisingly slipped through waivers unclaimed after the Chiefs cut ties Saturday. With Murray on the practice squad, it looks like Matt Barkley will have to find another home.

Good old Bruce.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Update on this

Cardinals signed QB Aaron Murray to their practice squad.
A 2014 fifth-round pick, Murray somewhat surprisingly slipped through waivers unclaimed after the Chiefs cut ties Saturday. With Murray on the practice squad, it looks like Matt Barkley will have to find another home.

Good old Bruce.

And we signed Barkley lol. Wonder why we didn't just sign Murray.

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Cool. He had a really good camp and preseason. Fans down here wanted him over Stanton.

If this info was posted in this thread there's no way I'd find it. God this board is shit.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Cool. He had a really good camp and preseason. Fans down here wanted him over Stanton.

If this info was posted in this thread there's no way I'd find it. God this board is shit.

Reading too hard is it Zeek?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
For Zeek

Bears signed QB Matt Barkley to the practice squad.
Barkley cooled his heels in the fine climes of Arizona last year, but is now relegated to the frozen tundra of Chicago, on the taxi squad, no less. Barkley doesn't have an NFL skill-set. That was evident from Day 1. He's unlikely to ever attempt another regular season pass.