Wakka Wakka Wakka Mock Draft

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We are drafting replacements for high priced defenders instead of drafting replacements for mediocre offensive starters... this fan base is warped

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
We are drafting replacements for high priced defenders instead of drafting replacements for mediocre offensive starters... this fan base is warped

I am drafting players who may be in that position and what I value.

I value a starting Day one CB over a midget slot wr such as Rondale Moore, Id rather have Eskridge later if you think you need a slot.

Arob and Mooney have 1 and 2 covered. Who are you drafting at 20 to supplant them? Now if you want Rashad Bateman/Terrance Marshall to eventually replace Arob, okay. 1-3 would be decent in theory next year, but Id still trade Arob. I know Arob can work the slot but saying Bateman/Marshall are an immediate upgrade to Arob is a bit much. As is, the Bears WR Corps is their strength on offense atm imo. Plenty of open targets missed by Foles and Mitch over the years. At the same time, im bringing in two more WRs with upside later in my draft.

One could argue Teven Jenkins will probably be around there, but I dont want his short arms. Now just because he doesnt have that magical 34" doesnt mean he wont develop, Im just saying. On AVG thats generally a key attribute to being successful at Tackle, though there are a few outliers. Jenkins would probably be a better Guard and possibly a probowler at Guard, but I think the Bears interior is okay when healthy. Personally, Id want Darrisaw at T but he wont be there.

The Bears run a committee in the backfield so who are you going to draft that will come in and start over mediocre talent. It wont matter what RB you like, its a stable. I like Travis Etienne and believe he would be an upgrade at RB but since they take that committee approach, do you really want to spend pick 20 on a RB when he wont be featured as a cowbell. Plus he wont be there late RD 2.

Te? Pitts, no chance the Bears get him. AND even if they could, would you trade the farm for him when your offense would still be 9-10 players away from being elite.

The most realistic position where you can truly upgrade is QB and the Bears just arent in position. The top two Qbs are spoken for, the third, whoever that may be in the eyes of the 49ers is gone too. So, mortgaging the future for the 4th,5th best QB is a tad bit much, especially with all the holes/age on the team. How would you then replace/upgrade other positions of need with no draft capital and a shitty cap situation?

So the Bears still stink for years even if by some odd miracle the QB is a hit. By the time the cap and draft captial are replenished the QB will want to walk after losing for years and being sacked left and right.. He'll say fuck the tag

Rd two, I value that year one rotational edge and sacks, and eventually Quinn replacement in year 2. Gotta keep Mack fresher. Like i said though, I would be willing to take OL.

Last edited:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

What the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit? Like, are you fucking kidding me with this half-assed lazy shit? Like, what response do you want, a fucking cookie? Get the fuck out of here with this shit. All over the board, assholes be pasting this shit like toddler turds. Yo, you stop getting snacks for going poo poo after you turn 3.

Seriously, you took Mac Jones at 23 by tradin' back with the Jets. Mac fucking Jones. Now, there's a good chance that guy goes number 3 overall, and you traded back and got him at 23 and posted that shit! What in the living fuck!

Oh, it gets better: Teven Jenkins at 34. Are you serious with this shit? Arguably the best pure RT and a top five OT in the draft that may not get past LV at 17 because they blew up their OL, and you get him in the 2nd?

Yo. The list just goes on. Palmer in the 5th? I can't. He is skyrocketing up draft boards right now, according to PFF, the site whose pathetically laughable and uninformed AI you just abused like a red-headed step child.

Now, there's an argument to be made that the Jaycee Horn won't be there at 20, but there are scenarios where he falls: 5 QBs go, 4 Edge/OLB, 4 WR, 4 OT, and people have the other CBs rated higher, He may slip through. So, it shows thought on behalf of the OP, but, is it likely, no. But, Mac Jones being available after a trade back with the Jets at 23? Get the fuck out of here with that shit!

Overall, these PFF screen shots are just lazy wastes of time to post here. I'm getting tired of it. I fucking can't anymore. Seriously, what reaction did you desire or anticipate with this screen shot? Fucking dumb shit.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
What the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit? Like, are you fucking kidding me with this half-assed lazy shit? Like, what response do you want, a fucking cookie? Get the fuck out of here with this shit. All over the board, assholes be pasting this shit like toddler turds. Yo, you stop getting snacks for going poo poo after you turn 3.

Seriously, you took Mac Jones at 23 by tradin' back with the Jets. Mac fucking Jones. Now, there's a good chance that guy goes number 3 overall, and you traded back and got him at 23 and posted that shit! What in the living fuck!

Oh, it gets better: Teven Jenkins at 34. Are you serious with this shit? Arguably the best pure RT and a top five OT in the draft that may not get past LV at 17 because they blew up their OL, and you get him in the 2nd?

Yo. The list just goes on. Palmer in the 5th? I can't. He is skyrocketing up draft boards right now, according to PFF, the site whose pathetically laughable and uninformed AI you just abused like a red-headed step child.

Now, there's an argument to be made that the Jaycee Horn won't be there at 20, but there are scenarios where he falls: 5 QBs go, 4 Edge/OLB, 4 WR, 4 OT, and people have the other CBs rated higher, He may slip through. So, it shows thought on behalf of the OP, but, is it likely, no. But, Mac Jones being available after a trade back with the Jets at 23? Get the fuck out of here with that shit!

Overall, these PFF screen shots are just lazy wastes of time to post here. I'm getting tired of it. I fucking can't anymore. Seriously, what reaction did you desire or anticipate with this screen shot? Fucking dumb shit.
I find your post very disrespectful. My wife still gives me a pudding cup after I’m done making a poo poo. I always eat it while she wipes my butt.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't mind the first pick, really I don't I don't even mind we took a few WR's late, but the odds we use our second pick on a pass rusher is WAY out there. Give me another receiver, maybe even another Tackle, and this draft has a bit more of my attention.