Was Marc Trestman that bad

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Well, for starters, that neck twitch is fucking awk. And why won't he grow an epic neckbeard? At least a b0ss mustache or something... Fucking next.

Because maybe his hot ass wife said don't grow a lame as fuck neck beard or a god awful mustache again?

And he smartly agreed.

Mitchapalooza

Because maybe his hot ass wife said don't grow a lame as fuck neck beard or a god awful mustache again?

And he smartly agreed.

I had this discussion at work recently. A guy moved into a new apartment and he said his girlfriend wouldn't let him bring his WW2 gas mask with. So he left it with his parents. I guess the GF didn't like it. I told him he should have started wearing it around the house, in bed, and hanging it on the wall of the apartment just to piss her off. That's what I'd do in a situation like that. Have fun with it. Dude seems like a complete push over though, so I'm sure she runs the household regardless lol.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I had this discussion at work recently. A guy moved into a new apartment and he said his girlfriend wouldn't let him bring his WW2 gas mask with. So he left it with his parents. I guess the GF didn't like it. I told him he should have started wearing it around the house, in bed, and hanging it on the wall of the apartment just to piss her off. That's what I'd do in a situation like that. Have fun with it. Dude seems like a complete push over though, so I'm sure she runs the household regardless lol.

Can't decide if awesome dude, or shitty husband asshole. Perhaps both??