Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
There was no way with Watson's accomplishments....that he shoulda' passed over for Mitch
How many passing yards per sexual assault free pass in your mind? Is there a sliding scale based on skin tone?
Like 500 yards per free assault if black, 1000 yards for mixed race, 15000 for frat bro white.

Liked Posts:
I don't think it's wise for anyone to make heroes out of these guys, but the implication that everyone is doing something worse is ridiculous.
Who implied that everyone is doing something worse....wtf are you talking about?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
For those that don't know who the plaintiff's lawyer, Tony Buzbee, here is a little piece on him.

Short notes are his reputation is defending the little guy and taking on big business. He's also a former Marine. Overall he doesn't come across as a typical 'ambulance chaser'.

Umm ambulance chasers typically defend the little guy against the big guy because the money is in getting the big guy to settle. There is no money in defending the little guy against another little guy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This case seems more and more like a guy hunting for happy endings who either is guilty of taking things too far or the victim of will participants seeing a bigger payday.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
MItch isn't even on the Bears anymore and you still cannot stop bringing him up. You're a fucking dickless stalker. We will probably be hearing about your many future arrests in Buffalo this fall.

I wouldn't be shocked if you stole one of his used jocks from Soldier field and worship it every night before bedtime.

Why would I be happy Watson harassed all these women? I don't give one shit about a pervert QB on a team far away from Chicago.

And the Buff stands for Buffy Special person. It was something someone called me back in the 90s and as a joke, I made it my screenname..and it stuck.

But Chicago is only two hours away. I'll be there next weekend. I'd love for you to come out from your basement and say some of your nonsense face to face. Deal?
You're as dumb as Mitch is bad at QBing. Stalker? This is a Chicago Bears message board, Special person. The Trubisky selection set this team back a decade. The fact that you get so angry at people who talk shit about him says more about you as a potential stalker than it does me. I'll always bring Mitch up when talking to you because you're one of the idiots who kept telling everyone that they're morons because they didn't believe in the dogshit QB. Fuck off, bitch-tits. Take this white knighting to the Bills board for 2.5M backup QB that you kept championing lolololol. Idiot.

If you come to Chicago next weekend, you name the time and place. Bring your keyboard, i'll shove it so far up your ass you'll taste the ESC key when you wake up from the KO punch that i'll make sure to turn into a gif and put in my sig, tough guy. Mitch sucks.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
MItch isn't even on the Bears anymore and you still cannot stop bringing him up. You're a fucking dickless stalker. We will probably be hearing about your many future arrests in Buffalo this fall.

I wouldn't be shocked if you stole one of his used jocks from Soldier field and worship it every night before bedtime.

Why would I be happy Watson harassed all these women? I don't give one shit about a pervert QB on a team far away from Chicago.

And the Buff stands for Buffy Special person. It was something someone called me back in the 90s and as a joke, I made it my screenname..and it stuck.

But Chicago is only two hours away. I'll be there next weekend. I'd love for you to come out from your basement and say some of your nonsense face to face. Deal?
The Vampire Slayer?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Vampire Slayer?
I find it odd how instead of calling himself buffy, his supposed nickname, he went with buff. Wow, I'm so dumb for knowing how to read. I should have totally knew that buff was short for buffy, his nickname. I cant wait to fight this guy IRL.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Meanwhile mitchell is playing with his hot wheels and listening to now that's what I called music in his new buffalo, ny residence
some reason..i got a feeling Pace and Nagy found out why Wilson wanted to be out of HOU and Mitchell already was like "yep i'm out bitches "to bears F.O.
source.gif

and by then it was to late to retain Mitchell and PAGY turned around and signed Dalton... ?

EDIT: WOW to all the posts after post #801. i've read and immediately replied to @fenderpfunk #801 post
...jeez some pissed off people going on about PACE, the fuck? i'm out here with pitchforks and torches and some are playing defense for PACE? Brb going to get my belt.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many passing yards per sexual assault free pass in your mind? Is there a sliding scale based on skin tone?
Like 500 yards per free assault if black, 1000 yards for mixed race, 15000 for frat bro white.
Nobody knew about this before the lawsuits came out. It pains me but run and shoot is correct, Watson shouldn't have been passed over for Mitch

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Would you really drive two hrs to get arrested somewhere? Who are you, Kyle Rittenhouse?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
what the fuck is wrong with you guys talking about beating each others ass over internet bullshit

jfc
Sounds like you want to fight, old man

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Nobody knew about this before the lawsuits came out. It pains me but run and shoot is correct, Watson shouldn't have been passed over for Mitch
We will probably find out once the lawsuits play out if that is true or not.

I hesitate to even post this rumor so take this with a very heavy dose of salt. At this point this rumor is about as useful as Hal saying that he had family that knew the the lawyer was a dirt bag. But here it is anyway..

My Brother in law contracts out work all the time in different states etc.. so one of the guys he works with was doing work for someone in the Broncos org. and he said something along the lines to "there are a lot of people in the NFL that where not surprised when the news of the lawsuits came out"

Now this rumor is not worth much at this point because we dont now who said it, it has passed through several people and doesnt even mention the Bears or Pace so again not much to hold out hope that Pace didnt fuck up

Because remember, even if Pace did know about Watson, he still had Mahomes in the building and picked Mitch over him..

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There was no way with Watson's accomplishments....that he shoulda' passed over for Mitch
Everyone knows Pace fucked up that draft but WTF does that have to do with this thread?
1618318405653.png
We all know how you and the rest of us feel about that draft at this point but that mantra has no context here. Same for anyone that may suggest this could have been a college issue. No proof whatsoever or cause to postulate that scenario.

Should have taken Mahomed anyway. :p

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is is Q level type shit to claim Pace was right to pass on Watson because he somehow knew about this. Some Bears fans will try and justify anything.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We will probably find out once the lawsuits play out if that is true or not.

I hesitate to even post this rumor so take this with a very heavy dose of salt. At this point this rumor is about as useful as Hal saying that he had family that knew the the lawyer was a dirt bag. But here it is anyway..

My Brother in law contracts out work all the time in different states etc.. so one of the guys he works with was doing work for someone in the Broncos org. and he said something along the lines to "there are a lot of people in the NFL that where not surprised when the news of the lawsuits came out"

Now this rumor is not worth much at this point because we dont now who said it, it has passed through several people and doesnt even mention the Bears or Pace so again not much to hold out hope that Pace didnt fuck up

Because remember, even if Pace did know about Watson, he still had Mahomes in the building and picked Mitch over him..
Not on draft day anyway and Pace fucked up either way with nothing to show for it.

Back on topic. We probably don't get much more specific info for a while at this point. Seems the oppositions have established their positions and now that there are police reports, the lawyers are less likely to (mis)speak.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Not on draft day anyway and Pace fucked up either way with nothing to show for it.

Back on topic. We probably don't get much more specific info for a while at this point. Seems the oppositions have established their positions and now that there are police reports, the lawyers are less likely to (mis)speak.

maybe maybe not, lots of teams passed on Watson so who knows what rumors where known and when they where known.
If teams did know about this issue with Watson pre draft I doubt anything is going to be said until after all the lawsuits and charges etc get settled anyway.

again its pointless using this as any indication to justify Pace, Pace missed on the best QB in the draft, just because he passed on the second best QB due to a legitimate reason (if its even true) does not exonerate him from picking Mitch over Mahomes