Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Based on being a former pro athlete, I bet you have a unique insight into the situation. Does the type of stuff Watson is being accused of happen often in pro athlete circles?

And are you still dying? @Klotty23

Liked Posts:
Nobody wants to deal with that headache at this time.

Not sure if DW even cares about getting traded at this point.

Reality dho is, even if he is guilty, he'll get away with a slap on the wrist and this story will die eventually. Five years from now when he's putting up 5K yd & 40 TD seasons, nobody will care.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Even if Pace/Nagy want to trade for him, I doubt the McCaskey's would allow it

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've made this point before: don't put it past Virginia that she was the one that orchestrated this whole thing with DeShaun. She may be in her 110's, but she can move mountains.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
120% chance this happens! And they hire all of his massage therapists to become the new Honey Bears. It’s basically a done deal already, just waiting for the big man to run to the podium.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
No shot.

Hell, trying to trade for Watson may be the one thing that gets Pace fired.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No shot.

Hell, trying to trade for Watson may be the one thing that gets Pace fired.
Pace only has one first round pick that isn't considered a complete bust yet, if that didn't can him nothing will

Toast88

Liked Posts:
You just **know** if the Bears get him, he’s getting a lifetime ban and getting canceled.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You just **know** if the Bears get him, he’s getting a lifetime ban and getting canceled.
Or even worse, he would get cleared of everything but first play of training camp suffer a career ending injury and Bears would be on the hook for his crazy guaranteed amount.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
I miss when trolls tried harder...

You could at least be better than gatormike...

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
No.

Largely because the Bears don't know what they are trading for and the Texans don't know what they would be trading away.

Is Watson a probowl QB or someone that will be in jail? The next 12 months will tell.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm kinda curious how Texans fans feel about Watson. I wonder if they still want to keep him

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Congrats on making it past January. I'm so old I remember last September when you said you were knocking on death's door.

I’m doing a little better, went to Germany and had two stem cell procedures and am doing better but prognosis still isn’t good.

I did feel great for about two months after the procedures. German doctor has me on a ton of homeopathic vitamins and stuff. CBD has done a lot for my pain as I was becoming a zombie with all the narcotics. I still take some but overall the Cbd does remarkably well. I would just take some thc stuff but hate the high if that makes sense.

this is my third or fourth post this month and was off for a long time.

From everything I’ve been told it’s almost impossible to cure but taking it in stride.

thanks for remembering though, although I think you were being sarcastic.

Kenny Loggins

Liked Posts:
It seems when one woman comes forward others see a pot of gold to get a piece of. If all this is true he's one sob, but with all the money he'll ever need why would he do something like this? People think he's guilty without the facts because everybody according to the mob says so.
If the Bears could get him on the cheap, even if he's suspended for this up coming season get him. If every person had to go through some kind of test nobody would be working, they'd all be cancelled. Well except for....oh never mind.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It seems when one woman comes forward others see a pot of gold to get a piece of. If all this is true he's one sob, but with all the money he'll ever need why would he do something like this? People think he's guilty without the facts because everybody according to the mob says so.
If the Bears could get him on the cheap, even if he's suspended for this up coming season get him. If every person had to go through some kind of test nobody would be working, they'd all be cancelled. Well except for....oh never mind.
You know Watson isn’t the first person with a lot of money to be accused of something like this.....right? Money makes people think they are powerful.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
For arguments sake, what would it take now during draft time with Texans like having zero picks if I’m not mistaken in the first couple of rounds?
And are you still dying? @Klotty23

What’s wrong with you? That’s fucking disgusting and the answer is more than likely!!!! I don’t even hope a piece of shit like you has to go through what I’m going through!

I still wouldn’t wish my disease on you! You should use your time for more positive posts.

my major sport was for just individual play.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
For arguments sake, what would it take now during draft time with Texans like having zero picks if I’m not mistaken in the first couple of rounds?

What’s wrong with you? That’s fucking disgusting and the answer is more than likely!!!! I don’t even hope a piece of shit like you has to go through what I’m going through!

I still wouldn’t wish my disease on you! You should use your time for more positive posts.

my major sport was for just individual play.

Sort of not buying it.
YOU brought it up. And then fibbed about a few other things.
And then you show back up and forget where you spun your spider webs.

Disgusting?
If I thought you were really dying, I'd offer thoughts and prayers bub.

So relax. Live your life. And quit cyber fibbing.

And let's go Bears!