Watson or Wilson ?

Paddy12345

Liked Posts:
Who would you rather see in a bears jersey ?

Obviously this is quite far fetched but still fun to think about .

Watson will have the higher price tag but is much younger . Wilson has actively said he wants to play for Chicago and knows how to win .

What do you reckon ?

At this point I’m leaning towards Wilson , would cost less to obtain and he has expressed interest.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
flip a coin I don't give a shit, just get one

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Easy question…

Both… Wilson starts with DW4 as his backup until Wilson retires and then DW4 steps in.

All Pace would have to do is tag and trade Robinson for two 4ths and send one to both teams and Yahtzee!!! QB position solved!!

Seriously though it’s DW4 for me. Both will cost a shitload to acquire and Watson will still be young man as the assets are replenished.

But either way you couldn’t go wrong.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I think Wilson is a better player right now. Even in years where their roster was 2020 Lions like, he’s single handedly taken them to the divisional or NFC Championship games. I know Watson has that capability too but can’t see Wilson blowing a 24 point lead in the playoffs.

But with that being said Watson is way younger, gives you a longer window of success and has the potential to be better. For these reasons I’d take Watson. But you can’t go wrong with either.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Give me either and I will be happy as a fat kid at a buffet

BigBill

Liked Posts:
This is just mental masturbation. Neither Wilson or Watson will be available this year. Right now the best QB available may be the guy we are trying to replace.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
This is just mental masturbation. Neither Wilson or Watson will be available this year. Right now the best QB available may be the guy we are trying to replace.
90% of the discussions on this board are mental masturbation. That is being generous

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You bring Wilson here and get 5-6 years of the best QB play the franchise has ever seen.
And with Watson you get 10-12 years of the best QB play the franchise has ever seen

Rise

Liked Posts:
Wilson wants to be here so it’s Wilson for me. He doesn’t just want to play here he wants to help shape the franchises future which is something it definitely needs, sign me up.

Watson prefers other teams and to much history for it to realistically happen. Though I’d be ecstatic to get him.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not a fan of this clear rip-off thread from a soon to be CCS Hall of Famer. The sly title change doesn't fool me.
I didn't want to say anything as I didn't want to be disqualified from my HOF spot

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Feeling like tyrone biggums...got any more of them wilson/watson to bears tweets?!