Watson or Wilson ?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Wilson. Should cost less to get him.

Plus it says something that he wants to play here.
There has been a lot of Wilson news to digest and I've been out of the loop. What did he say about wanting to play here?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Feeling like tyrone biggums...got any more of them wilson/watson to bears tweets?!
I'm catching up and this is my mood right now. This news is addictive and nice to hear. Finally it seems like the important hot chick may want to talk to us for once.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wilson is a better QB today and a true difference maker.
I don’t think the age matters as much, likely Watson wouldn’t finish his career with us. Let’s say we give up 3 1st round picks plus are best young players for Watson, and then he decides that he doesn’t want to play for us after 2 years of losing. How long after we trade will it take to become SB contenders? He doesn’t instantly make us a contender. When the Texans drafted him they were a better or as good of ateam than we are now.

Wilson is just a better QB and doesn’t need as much talent around him to win. So, we would be Super Bowl contenders faster with Wilson than Watson.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wilson gives us the best chance to win in the short term. He's won it all and proven it in the playoffs.

Watson gives us more 5-7 more years, but with todays NFL who knows how long either of those guys last if their legs give out.

That being said, I'd get whoever is cheaper, and wilson should be cheaper, which means they would have more resources to use for the next couple years via the draft.

Go wilson and hope he can bring over some cheap FA"s.