dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I would like to bring back Inman as well, he is cheap you probably get him and Wright for >5MIL combined. Paul Richardson is a good homerun threat and could be solid #2 according to Spotrac his market value is 4 years 26 MIL average 6.4MIL so I think Pace could get him with a 4 year 30MIL @ 7 MIL per year offer. I don't think Ridley or Kirk will be there at #39 I think the combine is going to make Kirk a 1st round guy. So is it better to trade up into the bottom of the second or just take Ridley at #8?

We can't trade up and lose more valuable draft picks that we need right now. Maybe if we can trade down in the 1st round and add a couple of picks then we could use one of the added picks to trade back up but we need all the draft picks we can get especially since we already don't have a 3rd round pick in this draft.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We can't trade up and lose more valuable draft picks that we need right now. Maybe if we can trade down in the 1st round and add a couple of picks then we could use one of the added picks to trade back up but we need all the draft picks we can get especially since we already don't have a 3rd round pick in this draft.

I understand wanting to acquire as much talent as possible, but if you really believed that Kirk is going to be a difference maker then wouldn't it be worth giving up an additional 4th round pick to move up vs taking a 2nd tier wr and a gamble in the 4th? My Scenario would be #39+ #107 for #32. Pace does have a history of trading up FWIW.