We can not be eliminated next week win a win

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Beat Green Bay and we get to Week 16 mathematically possible.

That's the motivation.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
We do need Minnesota to lose at LAC or we can no longer win the division though.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
We do need Minnesota to lose at LAC or we can no longer win the division though.
No, we need Minnesota to lose to get the Wild Card. While we can technically still win the division, GB I doubt will lose to Detroit.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
No, we need Minnesota to lose to get the Wild Card. While we can technically still win the division, GB I doubt will lose to Detroit.
Let's say we beat Green Bay and Minnesota beats LAC.

Green Bay is 10-4
Minnesota is 10-4
Chicago is 8-6

Green Bay plays at Minnesota in Week 16. Someone has to lose (unless it is a tie then they both clinch atleast 10-5-1 which is better than 10-6)

Minnesota beats Green Bay, then Minnesota is 11-4 and even if we beat them, they finish 11-5.
Green Bay beats Minnesota, then Green Bay is 11-4 and even if they lose at Detroit, they finish 11-5.

The only way to win the division is to have Minnesota lose at LAC. Then Beat Green Bay. Then Green Bay loses at Detroit while we beat Minnesota and Kansas City. Then all 3 finish 10-6 and the Bears win the tiebreaker on divisional record at 5-1 vs 3-3 for both.

Now for the WC, if Minnesota beats LAC, then who loses the Green Bay vs Minnesota game would also have to lose the following week. It's better if it is Minnesota losing because we play them the next week. We also would need the LAR to lose 2 more games to get to 7 loses. Even if they win vs Dallas, they can still lose at San Francisco and vs Arizona. Unlikely but possible.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
I didn't think it'd be as close as it was vs the skins either though.....

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Green Bay losing at Detroit in Week 17 and missing the playoffs altogether would be hilarious on it's own. Now couple that with the Bears being the team getting in and I would pay 1,000 dollars to see that happen.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Lions had the Packers number for a few years though. too bad they're coached by a dickhead that progressively is losing the team more and more with each passing week. and Chunk being out. I still don't see playoffs happening.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Gb beats mn week 16 then we beat mn. We're in. Very well could happen

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
They’re already out. Not mathematically but realistically. You all know it.

let your hope die and join me in the dark side.
Yep. Playoff hopes pretty much ended with the Seahawks not showing up against the Rams yesterday. No way they lose 2 of their last 3 with who they have remaining on their schedule.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Imagine being a Bears fan and rooting against them since Week 1.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bears are done but they’re at least fun to watch again.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Yep. Playoff hopes pretty much ended with the Seahawks not showing up against the Rams yesterday. No way they lose 2 of their last 3 with who they have remaining on their schedule.
I actually could see the Rams losing at the Cowboys. They have talent and they are due for a good game. 49ers should win at home vs the Rams the next week.

The thing that is the most unlikely to happen is the Bears winning out.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Gb beats mn week 16 then we beat mn. We're in. Very well could happen

Not at all. The Rams Would be in, unless they lose two out of three, which is not happening, but we can keep Minnesota out.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I actually could see the Rams losing at the Cowboys. They have talent and they are due for a good game. 49ers should win at home vs the Rams the next week.

The thing that is the most unlikely to happen is the Bears winning out.
LOL, the Cowboys? The Rams are much better.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Not at all. The Rams Would be in, unless they lose two out of three, which is not happening, but we can keep Minnesota out.
Ya I know. I don't care about keeping MN out. Now if it was GB then I would care.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They might be a slight road favorite in that game. 3 points or so.

Like against the Bears, and you see how that ended up. The Cowboys are terrible right now. And the Rams showed they’re the second or third best team in the NL.