We ever gonna have a Bears meet up?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
SF>anywhere.

False.

And I can name 10 places better then Chicago, but you are just being an asshat.

For starters: weather, architecture, Pacific Ocean, Lake Tahoe, Napa, Sonoma, Silicon Valley, Big Sur, Yosemite.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They don't need to do it for you. How does their mere existence ruin a great city for you? That's weird.

Putting words in someone's statement?

Check, it's a mick post.

Where did I say SF sucks? I didn't. It's a great city. I've been there three times and I enjoyed it, for the most part, each time. I was challenging the super defensive Racer on his statement that it's better then everywhere else. I politely disagree. In my travels, I've enjoyed other places more. SF's hills and general environment are great.... So are many other cities. San Diego and Honolulu are just as great. Sydney, Berlin, Paris, Berlin and Rome are far more breathtaking, from my travels.

If you want to talk about women, SF, to ME, is very low. That's a personal preference. Why so defensive? You sound like Racer.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Sure. Yes I am a Black guy and yeah lusting after white women are one of our many sterotypes. Can I say that I lusted after a white and Asian Women? Yep but I can also say that I lusted after an Indian, Native American,Black, Italian, Polish, Romanian(Love that place btw)etc. Im not bothered by any race or culture as long as the woman looks good and they aren't crazy

I've come to the conclusion majority of them are crazy lol

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
does everyone (except MikeDitkaPolishSausage) want to meet up in Dover? We can take the ferry to Le Havre, or Calais, if you prefer

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For starters: weather, architecture, Pacific Ocean, Lake Tahoe, Napa, Sonoma, Silicon Valley, Big Sur, Yosemite.

If you appreciate history, art or architecture at all, you need to travel outside your 50 mile radius.... There is a lot more out there. Anyone that defends their home as "the best place ever!!!!!" really comes off as an ignorant homer. You probably are too stubborn to see beyond your own backyard, but that's cool. Take up international travel sand then get back to me. I bet your opinion changes.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Putting words in someone's statement?

Check, it's a mick post.

Where did I say SF sucks? I didn't. It's a great city. I've been there three times and I enjoyed it, for the most part, each time. I was challenging the super defensive Racer on his statement that it's better then everywhere else. I politely disagree. In my travels, I've enjoyed other places more. SF's hills and general environment are great.... So are many other cities. San Diego and Honolulu are just as great. Sydney, Berlin, Paris, Berlin and Rome are far more breathtaking, from my travels.

If you want to talk about women, SF, to ME, is very low. That's a personal preference. Why so defensive? You sound like Racer.

I'm not in the least bit defensive about SF, I have no reason to be. Just thought your comment about Asians and gay people was an odd reason to downgrade a city (I didn't say you said it sucks; you're the only one putting words in people's mouth).

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
does everyone (except MikeDitkaPolishSausage) want to meet up in Dover? We can take the ferry to Le Havre, or Calais, if you prefer

Can we go to Brighton while we're there?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
of course as long as they have strongbow.

En serio, my wife and I want to buy a place around Dover. Close to London, close to the ferry to the "Continent". Perfect. Also, the White Horse Lodge below Dover Castle got my back

Last edited:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not in the least bit defensive about SF, I have no reason to be. Just thought your comment about Asians and gay people was an odd reason to downgrade a city (I didn't say you said it sucks; you're the only one putting words in people's mouth).

Well, there are many factors for me to rate a city that I've visited. History, architecture, transportation, cleanliness, food, museums, etc. Women are also one of those criteria. Too many homos parading around (which happened 2 of the 3 times I was in SF) and a bunch of women I have zero interest in (Asians), is one of many things I think about when I think of SF.

We all have our own set of criteria when we judge a city we've been to.

Edit: yes, you did put words into my statement. I never said any of that RUINED SF for me, yet that is what you stated.

Last edited:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well, there are many factors for me to rate a city that I've visited. History, architecture, transportation, cleanliness, food, museums, etc. Women are also one of those criteria. Too many homos parading around (which happened 2 of the 3 times I was in SF) and a bunch of women I have zero interest in (Asians), is one of many things I think about when I think of SF.

We all have our own set of criteria when we judge a city we've been too.

The higher percentage of men that are gay, the higher the women:straight men ratio. There should be more gay men in all cities, imo.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The higher percentage of men that are gay, the higher the women:straight men ratio. There should be more gay men in all cities, imo.

Really? That's your rebuttal? Haha. Okay. You and Racer go have fun. Good night, ginger.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
If you appreciate history, art or architecture at all, you need to travel outside your 50 mile radius.... There is a lot more out there. Anyone that defends their home as "the best place ever!!!!!" really comes off as an ignorant homer. You probably are too stubborn to see beyond your own backyard, but that's cool. Take up international travel sand then get back to me. I bet your opinion changes.

Please allow me to elaborate. As a point of reference, i have traveled extensively on business (and personally) throughout Europe and Asia, and also domestically. I have experienced the vast majority of what people consider the great cities of this planet. Based upon my experience, I think the Bay Area offers more all-around attractions than any other part of the U.S. And the best in the U.S. for me is way better than the best anywhere outside the U.S. in terms of a permanent residence. I may enjoy Paris/Rome/San Sebastian/Hong Kong/Tokyo/London/etc. more than SF for a one week vacation, but i sure as hell don't want to live permanently in any of them. Therefor, I stand by my original conclusion. Call it high-horse, defensive, whatever, I don't care.

RacerX

Liked Posts:

Basic demographic math. It's a running joke here that for us hetero guys there is proportionately less competition.

If even it's inaccurate or the Bat refuses to believe it, I know I have never been hit on by a homo (as far as I'm aware), and I married a very attractive woman, so it works for me.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Really? That's your rebuttal? Haha. Okay. You and Racer go have fun. Good night, ginger.

Why would I need a rebuttal? I didn't realize we were having a debate. I still think your comment is odd. No biggie though. :shrug:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And the best in the U.S. for me is way better than the best anywhere outside the U.S. in terms of a permanent residence. I may enjoy Paris/Rome/San Sebastian/Hong Kong/Tokyo/London/etc. more than SF for a one week vacation, but i sure as hell don't want to live permanently in any of them.

That's because you're American. You would feel differently if you were from these countries. Edinburgh, Bristol, Copenhagen and Potsdam are a few second tier European cities I prefer to Paris, Rome and London. But the same is true of the US in that the main cities aren't necessarily the best.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Last edited: