We Hate Cheeseheads

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My dream scenario is the bears making the playoffs, and Aaron Rodgers having a long painful season full of failure.

Winning next week won't matter as much for the bears as it will the packers. Aaron and co. lose next week and it will be a shitshow.
I wish no good for Rodgers. He really has become a self loving pompous ass. Now he's bitching about his receivers. he's the a-hole who whined until they paid him all that money.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I wish no good for Rodgers. He really has become a self loving pompous ass. Now he's bitching about his receivers. he's the a-hole who whined until they paid him all that money.
Rodgers literally has worse WR then the bears and had his rookie 2nd round pick drop a easy TD hitting him literally right in the hands and is one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game so show some respect and stop trying to act like you acturally know the man or cane even begin to place upon him your judgment of his person or whomst he is because it is obviously meat-ball bias showing and completely udderly devoid of objectivity.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Getting the Packers to start off 0-2 and it's division opponents as well is HUGE!!!

!!!!!!MUST WIN!!!!!!