We have also hired Mike Furrey as wide receivers coach

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember him on the Lions as well, having been a die hard lion fan back then. He was pretty much another coach on the field while playing...

Oh please. Had one good year and was barely noticeable after that. Was a member of the 0-16 Lions though........I love how your narrative changes when it fits your agenda.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Oh please. Had one good year and was barely noticeable after that. Was a member of the 0-16 Lions though........I love how your narrative changes when it fits your agenda.
What he said was literally an element talked about siwcificlly.

Supposedly Martz had him basically coaching other players.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:

For argument sake, Mike Singletary played great but sucked as a coach. I'm hoping with the solid, aggressive coaching moves so far, this is another great move (as we all are).

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Damn, he probably had a total of 5 YAC looking at that video.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is he had the same agent as Matt Naggy.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Overall I'm a fan of Pace, but his last WR coaching hire was really questionable...and that is coming from a Tennessee fan also, from where Zach Azzani came from.

While Azzani was supposedly a great guy, he was not deserving of a job in the NFL. He did nothing spectacular for the WRs at Tennessee and we all so the crap show last year..

All this to say .this hire is also questionable

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Overall I'm a fan of Pace, but his last WR coaching hire was really questionable...and that is coming from a Tennessee fan also, from where Zach Azzani came from.

While Azzani was supposedly a great guy, he was not deserving of a job in the NFL. He did nothing spectacular for the WRs at Tennessee and we all so the crap show last year..

All this to say .this hire is also questionable
Well it's a good thing the coaching staff is not selected by Ryan Pace but rather the HC. That way you can continue to be a Pace fan.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kentucky Christian, Limestone college?

hey,, I see limestone is in Gafney though, home of Francis Underwood,....... and compiled an impressive 4-6 record!!

Any action on the Lions MB?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
image.jpg