Week 10 IGT: Chicago Bears (3-5) @ St Louis Rams (4-4) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depends on what is being offered and if Gase is around. Gase is the Jay Whisperer, and if they can't keep him, might as well start new instead of throwing Jay into yet another new situation for the 6th of 7th time.

agree with this

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone find that person that gave me hell for calling games winnable and tell him I said I told you so

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Damn...I really don't want Gase to leave us

I was told with assurity that Gase isn't anything special and that he doesn't make this offense better than last year's.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depends on what is being offered and if Gase is around. Gase is the Jay Whisperer, and if they can't keep him, might as well start new instead of throwing Jay into yet another new situation for the 6th of 7th time.

I was about to say if Gase goes somewhere in need, it would be a good situation for all parties

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:

Two things...

Cutler will be the starting QB next year.

Gase will be the offensive coordinator next year.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Well i'm one of the one's that had his back but you really can't call out some of the people that wanted him traded cause the truth is that he was playing badly and throwing a ton of int's. Now there's also the haters that took it to a whole other level with the Cutler hate and those fans are the true idiots.

Meh, I hear you but he was robbed of multiple victories in the Trestman era because we had the worst defenses in Chicago Bears history. Prior to that, he had no O-Line nor any weapons at WR under Lovie Smith.

Just think about it, our record with Cutler this season should be 7 - 2 right now if the defense had held our late leads.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Say what you want about Fox not being able to get over the hurdle, but he can coach the shit out of a team with minimal talent. We are WAY better than our talent would indicate. That is where a coach earns his money.

I have talked more than my fair share of shit about Fox's coaching in tight games but this was certainly not a game where I can really harp on him much at all other than not removing Mariani from return duty.