Week 10 IGT: Chicago Bears (3-5) @ St Louis Rams (4-4) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Without Nelson, their WR core blows. Cobb is not a #1 guy. Adams and Rodgers might as well be practice squad players that Rodgers makes look serviceable.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Without Nelson, their WR core blows. Cobb is not a #1 guy. Adams and Rodgers might as well be practice squad players that Rodgers makes look serviceable.

Nelson and Cobb alone make that receiver corp better than any of the shit combinations we have had in the past. Check the last couple of posts showing the sort of shit shows Cutler has had in the recent past.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:

Right I mean c'mon these guys are crazy.

Hester is way better than Randall Cobb and was a legit #1 and Cobb obviously isn't. Hester > Cobb

Davis was way better than James Jones has ever been and Davis was a legit special teamer. What has Jones ever done on special teams? Davis > Jones

And obviously Johnny Knox was pro-bowler and a beast. Davante Adams is a joke and is only good at dropping easy touch downs and running bad routes. Knox > Adams

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Right I mean c'mon these guys are crazy.

Hester is way better than Randall Cobb and was a legit #1 and Cobb obviously isn't. Hester > Cobb

Davis was way better than James Jones has ever been and Davis was a legit special teamer. What has Jones ever done on special teams? Davis > Jones

And obviously Johnny Knox was pro-bowler and a beast. Davante Adams is a joke and is only good at dropping easy touch downs and running bad routes. Knox > Adams

Really wrong way Hester? Knox can't fight for a ball even if his life depended on it. James Jones> Hester, Knox, and Bennett combined.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Eu9J7ga.gif

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish you guys were kidding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I want Jay here. And Gase. But in the event Gase leaves, it might be of value to trade with whatever team he ends up on. I think Fox likes and want to stick with Jay though

mecha

Liked Posts:
Hey, I want Jay here. And Gase. But in the event Gase leaves, it might be of value to trade with whatever team he ends up on. I think Fox likes and want to stick with Jay though

I don't think Gase is a big enough cocksucker to drop the team after a year. he probably has too much respect for Fox to do that. I would also think it would be beneficial for him to log more time building this offense with a QB not named Peyton Manning for a couple more years. maybe Fox retires and the Bears give him the nod at that point.

if I'm wrong however I will "eat crow" or whatever that stupid term is that everyone here loves using.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think Gase is a big enough cocksucker to drop the team after a year. he probably has too much respect for Fox to do that. I would also think it would be beneficial for him to log more time building this offense with a QB not named Peyton Manning for a couple more years. maybe Fox retires and the Bears give him the nod at that point.

if I'm wrong however I will "eat crow" or whatever that stupid term is that everyone here loves using.

Honestly that is pretty bang on. Basically if you give Gase assurances he will be the successor to Fox then he would be less likely to leave. Also doesn't hurt if you give Gase a bump in pay and upgrade his title to say, assistant head coach and offensive coordinator.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is my hope

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nelson and Cobb alone make that receiver corp better than any of the shit combinations we have had in the past. Check the last couple of posts showing the sort of shit shows Cutler has had in the recent past.

Not sure about that comment. Marshall, Jeffrey, and Bennett were pretty damn good!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure about that comment. Marshall, Jeffrey, and Bennett were pretty damn good!

Sure if his comment was about who had the better receiver corps. Instead he claimed that the Packers' current receiver corps was probably worse than anything the Bears have had. Not even close.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

But the Bears had Tucker as D coordinator and Trestman as HC. Both were awful.

Gibbo100

Liked Posts:
So I'm a big fan from the UK - would love your opinion on 2 things.

Firstly, do power rankings really matter?
Secondly, do we think, despite only a small climb in the tables this week - we can go further this season?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So I'm a big fan from the UK - would love your opinion on 2 things.

Firstly, do power rankings really matter?
Secondly, do we think, despite only a small climb in the tables this week - we can go further this season?
A little off topic, but if you are unemployed PFF is always looking for help.