week 16 bears vs packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearsnation85

Liked Posts:
Ok what do you want to see in the playoff?

As for myself I would love to see the bears and the packers go at it. Not in the playoffs but in our last game against each other. If we go in to week 16 with the same record, WOW that would be ahell of a match. Just to see how the bears would go in to lambeau and just distroy the packers in there on home turf. To watch them cheese heads, lower there heads in shame that would be a dream come true.

If you have a better outcome please let me know...:smug2:

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
EnglishMotherFucker.jpg

IronMike

Liked Posts:
As a Bears fan that's the best possible scenario. Like I mentioned elsewhere, Bears-Packers, Lambeau, January, the title bought between the Central Division's heavy weight champs. Gives me the goosebumps.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ok what do you want to see in the playoff? as for my self i would love to see the bears and the packers go at it not in the playoff but in our last game against each other. if we go in to week 16 with the same record,WOW that would be ahell of a match. just to see how the bears would go in to lambo and just distroy the packers in there on home turff to watch them cheese head lower there head in shame that would be a dream come true.

if you have a better outcome please let me know...:smug2:

Dude - that would be AWESOME! Can you imagine going to Lambeau and beating the packers in a game AFTER WE PLAY THE JETS ON THE SAME DAY!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:shrug:

Hey homey, we play the pack on wk 17.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
Yeah and you guys are brilliant. Lovie Smith is God's gift to coaching, Jay Cutler is the greatest QB to ever play the game and will be the first player inducted into the Hall of Fame while he's still playing and Matt Forte will break all of Payton's records.

Come on! Give the guy a break. He's more of a fan than some of you guys are. Unless you all wandered in here from the Cubs forum by mistake.

bearsnation85

Liked Posts:
Yeah and you guys are brilliant. Lovie Smith is God's gift to coaching, Jay Cutler is the greatest QB to ever play the game and will be the first player inducted into the Hall of Fame while he's still playing and Matt Forte will break all of Payton's records.

Come on! Give the guy a break. He's more of a fan than some of you guys are. Unless you all wandered in here from the Cubs forum by mistake.

thanks ironmike but its ok, they can say what they want, but im a dreamer i love the bears. so what ever they say i take it...

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
It would be very ideal however we aren't going to go into Lambeau and destroy them. That just isn't going to happen.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

lol. I think I remember saying every bit of that just then...
or..not...

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:

Considering that you're the guy who claimed Kyle Orton is a better and more talented quarterback over Jay Cutler I give you zero credibility. Also claiming that Lovie Smith is an incompetent coach because his facial expressions do not please you also makes your opinion mute. Being a mindless "meatball" does not make you more of a fan than people who actually follow and analyse the entire sport from a neutral perspective.

I would much rather have the division locked up before we play Green Bay so we can have an added week of rest for our starters and be as healthy as possible for a playoff game. That and the fact that Green Bay is one of the best teams in the NFC and would not be an automatic win.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
Considering that you're the guy who claimed Kyle Orton is a better and more talented quarterback over Jay Cutler I give you zero credibility. Also claiming that Lovie Smith is an incompetent coach because his facial expressions do not please you also makes your opinion mute. Being a mindless "meatball" does not make you more of a fan than people who actually follow and analyse the entire sport from a neutral perspective.

I would much rather have the division locked up before we play Green Bay so we can have an added week of rest for our starters and be as healthy as possible for a playoff game. That and the fact that Green Bay is one of the best teams in the NFC and would not be an automatic win.

First of all it's moot.

Second, Lovie's record speaks for itself. He's not a good coach. Getting to the playoffs twice in 6 years and getting dismantled is somehow a good coach in your book? I never said anything about facial expressions or emotion being the difference between a good and bad coach that's just your poor reading comprehension skills talking.

Third, you think the Bears are going to beat the Patriots but are concerned about the Packers who have an easier schedule than the Bears but somehow the Bears are going to have things locked up? Your analytical skills have been weighed and measured and found to be lacking.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
First of all it's moot.

Second, Lovie's record speaks for itself. He's not a good coach. Getting to the playoffs twice in 6 years and getting dismantled is somehow a good coach in your book? I never said anything about facial expressions or emotion being the difference between a good and bad coach that's just your poor reading comprehension skills talking.

Third, you think the Bears are going to beat the Patriots but are concerned about the Packers who have an easier schedule than the Bears but somehow the Bears are going to have things locked up? Your analytical skills have been weighed and measured and found to be lacking.

Unless it was in another thread, he never said the Bears are going to beat the Patriots, or that he thinks the Bears will have the division locked up before we play GB.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
Second, Lovie's record speaks for itself. He's not a good coach.

1. This is very much a "what have you done for me lately league," and Lovie Smith has taken a team that no one predicted to make the playoffs and has them at 9-3 leading the division right now. If you seriously thought before the season started that we would lead both Minnesota and Green Bay at this point I will call bullshit.

2. I did not say that I think the Bears will beat the Patriots, I am favoring the Patriots this week. I simply made a thread with my thoughts on how the Bears could exploit some weaknesses that New England has and come away with a victory.

3. I also did not say that I think the Bears will have the division locked up some time soon. The original poster asked what the ideal situation would be going into week 17 and I gave my opinion.

Please stop making statements up that I never have said.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
Well, you guys are making statements up that I never said. There's nothing that rubs me wrong more than a double standard except when people idiotically pick on fellow fans on internet forums. Tell you what. Go brush up on your English and then we'll talk about me being mindless.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
Well, you guys are making statements up that I never said. There's nothing that rubs me wrong more than a double standard except when people idiotically pick on fellow fans on internet forums. Tell you what. Go brush up on your English and then we'll talk about me being mindless.
A link to the post in which you say Kyle Orton is a better quarterback than Jay Cutler...
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/chicago-bears-forum/9163-tired-ditka.html#post165368

The post in which you criticize Lovie for "not being emotional enough."

I backed my statements with proof, try to do the same with me. You will not be able to because you just make shit up. Also explain why I would need to "brush up on my english?"

Last edited by a moderator:

bearsnation85

Liked Posts:
look people the facts are the bears have along fucking 4 weeks to go. patriot, vikins, jets, and the hated one. as for me i like to think positive, if the bears have it locked great if we meet packers for the division fine, but realllllllllistic on the future only the bears know what they have on hold and for lovie, tell me who was the other coach that took us to the super bowl after ditka..... not dick...

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Now why should I even bother reading a thread that is almost one month premature?

Unless, The Packers Suck!

IronMike

Liked Posts:
A link to the post in which you say Kyle Orton is a better quarterback than Jay Cutler...
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/chicago-bears-forum/9163-tired-ditka.html#post165368

The post in which you criticize Lovie for "not being emotional enough."

I backed my statements with proof, try to do the same with me. You will not be able to because you just make shit up. Also explain why I would need to "brush up on my english?"

Orton is a better QB than Cutler. At this point. Compare the stats. Cutler has had 4 good games. Half the times he's gotten sacked has been because he's been a statue and doesn't understand that he needs to get rid of the ball.

Why is there so much Orton hate anyway? He gets traded and so Bears fans need to disparage him? I like seeing him do so well because he should have been the starter here instead of Rex Grossman who was a total mental midget but Lovie Smith loved him. Because Lovie is a bad coach.

Obviously you haven't been following along. I said they should fire Lovie regardless of what happens this season. I was then asked who I thought should replace him at which point I named coaches I like because of their intensity on the sideline because that is the coaching style I prefer. When you grow up with Mike Ditka and the most dominant team in NFL history that's the way you're probably gonna swing seeing as how the Bears have been miserable ever since. I never said Lovie should be fired because of his lack of emotion. That was all you guys and I let you talk your shit because apparently that's what you do here. I talk shit about Lovie and you guys attack personally as if you're his adopted children.

Last edited by a moderator:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Orton is a better QB than Cutler. At this point. Compare the stats. Cutler has had 4 good games. Half the times he's gotten sacked has been because he's been a statue and doesn't understand that he needs to get rid of the ball.

Do you watch the games?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I hate when people compare stats sometimes. Especially QB's. How many games has Orton played in, where in the 4th quarter he's throwing because his team is trailing. Better yet, he's throwing against Prevent defenses too. Compare that to Cutler handing the ball off and kneeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.