Week 3 IGT: Chicago Bears (0-2) @ Seattle Seahawks (0-2) 3:25PM CDT CBS

Who wins?

• Total voters

BearUp

Liked Posts:
Cutler or Clausen... Who cares which fart smells worse? Stink is stink. Ready to pass the gas and move on.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
In other news Brandon Marshall is kind of an idiot

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol I was born a Bears fan. But I'm not a DUMBFUCK fan like most in Chicago bitching about cutler. I wanna bang my head against the wall when I hear people say it's Jays fault. Always Cutlers fault. Fuckin morons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it comes to Cutler, you underestimate yourself.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
Actually it would be much better if you left and rooted for a team like GB or N.E. You would be much happier. But sadly you wont and we will have to listen to you over react every time Cutler makes a mistake.

Here you are, and I have to listen to you retards overreact with an orgasm every time Cutler remarkably makes it through a quarter of football without throwing an interception. You're one of the few idiot Cutler clingers left. Do I have to insult your intelligence? You're in a fucking delusional dome of stupidity along with a minute minority of like-minded morons while the rest of the world knows what we have with Cutler.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The only thing more annoying than people constantly bitching about Jay and acting like it's all his fault we lose, are the guys who come out with a "Told you guys, Jay is superman" attitude after someone like Jimmy Clausen shits the bed against a team like the Seahawks. Clausen is quite possibly the worst backup in the league. He's 3rd string material at best. Jay is Jay. He's pretty "meh"....he'll give you some highs and lows and it basically equates to a dead center, average QB in the NFL. Yipee.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Clausen is quite possibly the worst backup in the league. He's 3rd string material at best.

I wasn't paying close attention to the forums so I missed people claiming Cutler is Superman.
But to address your point that Clausen is 3rd string at best, he's one of the suggestions for our starter this year. That's my whole problem, if someone wants to get rid of Cutler find better. If they want to blow a season to get a #1 pick don't cry when we lose to get a #7 pick and don't pretend that wanting some scrub is about anything but intentionally sucking for the high pick.
Lacking that honesty and pretending they think a scrub is going to be better than Cutler they should expect to be treated like a moron. If they actually believe it they are a moron and are probably used to it.

My thoughts are we made it to the playoffs with Orton as a Rookie. We went to the SuperBowl with Grossman. We won the SuperBowl with McMahon.
Better is always good but if we can't win with Cutler there's something else wrong.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If our defense and ST was 06 style Bears, or 85 level Bears, yes, we could win a superbowl with Cutler. We need an elite team for us to win with him because he's going to throw some heartbreaking picks and he doesn't throw for a lot of TDs. Can Jay carry a team to a superbowl with an average-ish defense....say 15th in the league? I don't think so...he's too inconsistent.

But I agree...anyone who thinks Clausen or Fales (lol) gives us a better chance is huffing the diesel. Like it or not, he gives us the best chance to win but at the end of the day, he's just the lesser of a far greater evil.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Lol I was born a Bears fan. But I'm not a DUMBFUCK fan like most in Chicago bitching about cutler. I wanna bang my head against the wall when I hear people say it's Jays fault. Always Cutlers fault. Fuckin morons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not a dumb fan but you want to bang your head against a wall.....mmkaay