1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
1 Mahomes
2 Brady
3 Brees
4 Wilson
5 Rodgers (only because I feel like putting him below 5 is blasphemy even if he hasn’t played like a top 5 QB recently)

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
How could anyone put Brady over Wilson this year? Russ is on another level right now. Brady is falling a bit to Father Time. There’s no earthly chance that Brady could carry a team and supporting cast the way Wilson is.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Wilson is a special talent... the way he extended plays was fantastic.
He always keeps them in it.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
How could anyone put Brady over Wilson this year? Russ is on another level right now. Brady is falling a bit to Father Time. There’s no earthly chance that Brady could carry a team and supporting cast the way Wilson is.
Like Rodgers, I just couldn't put Brady further down the list. If we are going on just this year Brady is average, and that just feels Special person

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I can see that Wilson has looked better the last 2 seasons, but still don't think he is top 5. Rather I compliment the Seahawks offensive philosophy. They have a great running scheme made even stronger by Wilson's ability to tuck it and run also. Their running game sets up 3rd and short and opens the playbook. Also, throw in play-action every now and then and you make the passing game easier.

Yes, Wilson doesn't have elite receivers, but that offense isn't without talent and a solid identity.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I can see that Wilson has looked better the last 2 seasons, but still don't think he is top 5. Rather I compliment the Seahawks offensive philosophy. They have a great running scheme made even stronger by Wilson's ability to tuck it and run also. Their running game sets up 3rd and short and opens the playbook. Also, throw in play-action every now and then and you make the passing game easier.

Yes, Wilson doesn't have elite receivers, but that offense isn't without talent and a solid identity.

Insanity.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Their offense is straight up foxball without Wilson. He makes that run game work because defenses respect his arm.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Their offense is straight up foxball without Wilson. He makes that run game work because defenses respect his arm.

I dont watch the Seahawks closely, but I've seen multiple games, in fact most of the games I've watched of them the last two seasons, where they will run clock with strictly their running game. They will have a lead, and go extra conservative, but get 1st down after 1st down running the ball three straight times. It will be an obvious running play, but not matter. They still get positive yards. They are vastly underrated running team.

There is no doubt that everything works well together...strong run gane, mobile qb, and AVERAGE throwing talent

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I dont watch the Seahawks closely, but I've seen multiple games, in fact most of the games I've watched of them the last two seasons, where they will run clock with strictly their running game. They will have a lead, and go extra conservative, but get 1st down after 1st down running the ball three straight times. It will be an obvious running play, but not matter. They still get positive yards. They are vastly underrated running team.

There is no doubt that everything works well together...strong run gane, mobile qb, and AVERAGE throwing talent

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
We had a chance to draft Wilson. He was there in our backyard U of Wisc.( I was pulling for us to draft him on the old CBMB...and most were questioning if he was a "NFL Qb" ) Instead we brought in some clown Qb from one of the satelite Wisc. schools. I 4got the guys name.

Last edited:

LeSueur

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Toronto Raptors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ottawa Senators
  1. Syracuse Orange
Out of all the top QBs, he has the weakest supporting cast and still makes everyone’s better and carries the entire team.

That supporting cast is starting to look a bit stronger though. The way DK has emerged, Dissly looks so reliable, Lockett a slot machine and then Brown can chip in as well. They’re not far.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We had a chance to draft Wilson. He was there in our backyard U of Wisc.( I was pulling for us to draft him on the old CBMB...and most were questioning if he was a "NFL Qb" ) Instead we brought some clown Qb from one of the satelite Wisc. schools. I 4got the guys name.

Most teams had 2-3 chances to draft him. The draft hindsight on this forum is hilarious.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
We had a chance to draft Wilson. He was there in our backyard U of Wisc.( I was pulling for us to draft him on the old CBMB...and most were questioning if he was a "NFL Qb" ) Instead we brought in some clown Qb from one of the satelite Wisc. schools. I 4got the guys name.

Most teams had 2-3 chances to draft him. The draft hindsight on this forum is hilarious.

One of the other reasons for where he was drafted, was his height.