Week 6 film review

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
In his possible defense, Coward may have learned (quicker than others) that he cannot trust the other OL to hold position. I've seen too much tape of the pulling guy having others pushed back into him and DM/QB. Often immediately. Creates disruption & chaos, to your other point...

Yep.

View attachment 7863

And to be fair, Coward still got there and made a block that should have sprung the RB.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He came up big in the fourth quarters of the lions game and Falcons game. Like I said are you comfortable saying Javon Wimms makes those plays? If he doesn’t bears don’t win those games. And I’m not saying Miller is great or even good, i just don’t see the value of replacing a better player for symbolism especially when the back up is even less proven than the starter. As bad as Miller has been there’s a reason bums like Ridley and Wimms don’t see the field. Look at Mooney. There’s a reason he’s on the field, he doesn’t suck. I think it’s that simple.
I can't say that Wims or Ridley make the Det catch, but I can't say that Miller dropping a ball, running a wrong route or his lazy play doesn't contribute to being in those situations.
I mean you bring up,"coming up big" vs ATL. I don't consider catching a simple ball in stride, "coming up big," especially when he dropped another routine TD earlier in the game.

And again, I disagree with you about Miller, he does suck. Sad thing is it has nothing to do with his physical talents, it is due to attitude and effort. To me that is so much worse.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree about Miller being disappointing but not those reasons. He tries plenty hard but he's an idiot with bad hands. I think it's more that he gets lost than lack of trying to run the right route. At the end of the day, the reasons don't matter. He should be on shit lists due to his recent results.