Week 6 IGT: Chicago Bears (2-3) @ Detroit Lions (0-5) 12:00PM CDT FOX

Who wins?

• Total voters

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Please tell me we won't make Stafford look like a God in this game.

Other teams have sacked him like crazy and he has been throwing them INT as the payoff for it. Don't worry we have been assured all week long that the Bears defense is a top 10 D now and surely they will get after Stafford with constant pressure soon right?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Acho is everywhere,love that guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Other teams have sacked him like crazy and he has been throwing them INT as the payoff for it. Don't worry we have been assured all week long that the Bears defense is a top 10 D now and surely they will get after Stafford with constant pressure soon right?

LOL, who in their right mind said the Bears D was top 10?

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
How is Draft Kings still allowed to advertise? Aren't they under investigation for fraud?

Draftkings and FanDuel will be having some employees and upper management in jail some time in the next 3 months. Even worse is that they will most likely be banned, along with all DFS sites, in Illinois by the end of next week.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Someone let Bennett know he isn't paid to make cartoons. Fight through a defender and make a catch for once ffs.

He really does have a problem with coming back to the ball. I wish he would change that but it's probably a pipe dream at this point. Cutler needs to figure that out too and stop throwing in his direction unless he is wide open.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He really does have a problem with coming back to the ball. I wish he would change that but it's probably a pipe dream at this point. Cutler needs to figure that out too and stop throwing in his direction unless he is wide open.
Better off throwing a jump to AJ then that pass to Bennett

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
LOL, who in their right mind said the Bears D was top 10?

Read some of the threads in here from earlier in the week. You will be very unpleasantly surprised at the level of people proclaiming the defense is top half. One of the threads is about how good they are against the passing game. Which is absolutely ridiculous for anyone that has been watching the games.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
How is Draft Kings still allowed to advertise? Aren't they under investigation for fraud?

They are being sued, but until/if a judge tells them to shut it down they are open for business. though, if I were Roger Godell, I would distance the NFL from them, but when has he done anything that made sense?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
There we go.....

Jenkins/Goldman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Who is Jen Hale, and who's dick did she suck to get that sideline reporting job?