Because he's a fucking idiot.

That would be been a TD moron

flame.moth.sense.desire.jpg

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Answer this one question......what was the play call on that play? Was it supposed to be a over the head catch?? Was it supposed to be a jump ball? Was Alshon supposed to go inside? What was the play call??

I have no clue. from the positioning of Alshon and the DB, the only logical throw would be an over the top fade. If that's what Cutler was attempting, that was an absolute horrible throw.

Do you know what the play call was?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe because he fell down?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know I was pulling my inner Barber...it seems if he could ignore that...I could say Jay didnt come close wit a ball 5 yards away from a tripped receiver

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
We decide to start playing in the fourth right? Put in the BMW

Grape

Liked Posts:
I saw 1 play, that's all. Bennett fell, simple as that.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
And they also have TE's whose hands are not made from stone and yes they both overthrow WR's all the time.

Every QB in the game will throw at least a couple of overthrown balls on regular basis in every game they play. Overthrows are a part of the game. Yes I wish the one to Forte was better because Forte seems to be the one player who doesn't drop that big pass. On the other hand Bennett has stone hands right now. Add in that Alshon and Wilson both dropped huge gainers right into their hands doesn't help.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Getting gashed in the run game. Guy gets 5 yards before contact. Looks like the last 2 years D.