Week 8 IGT: Chicago Bears (2-4) vs Minnesota Vikings (4-2) 12:00PM CDT FOX

Who wins?

• Total voters

Erik the Purple

Liked Posts:
Why does everyone keep talking about the non call on the punter? Watch it again, he punted and twirled around intending to fall. Sorry, no Academy Award for that. Bears suck. Glad I didn't pay a PSL to watch that shit.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Why does everyone keep talking about the non call on the punter? Watch it again, he punted and twirled around intending to fall. Sorry, no Academy Award for that. Bears suck. Glad I didn't pay a PSL to watch that shit.

Oh the Bears suck this year? I'm personally so glad you wasted your time signing up for the board to tell everyone. Like we didn't already know. Jackass.

Erik the Purple

Liked Posts:
Be careful. That kinda sounds like a "personal attack." It's not my fault you have nothing to root for.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Purple is a very ugly color and their uniforms are really ugly.

Erik the Purple

Liked Posts:
Personally, I get wood every time I see purple and gold but, I digress. Following teams in the NFC North kind of makes us "cousins." I do think we can find common ground in that the Packers always have and will always get the best calls from the refs. I remember a night game between the Vikes and Packers around 2002 or so. Big Packer comeback. Couple days later it was printed Refs made 11 erroneous calls favoring the Pack. NFL actually admitted the errors. I saved the article.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
da refz haet da bearsz and da vikingsz.

And god hates the lions.