1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Ha, no worries, I was only kidding.

(kinda)

LOL, yeah I know. Hey, if all my jerseys resulted in awesome players replacing guys, I'd do it in a heartbeat and hope for a Keanu Reeves/Matrix type Resurrection from Cutler. So far the best replacement has been Jeromy Burnitz for Sosa.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I bought a Cade McNown and sent the franchise into the Dark Ages, but you are the winner.

Hell, I even bought a MJ jersey and he retired and went to the Wizards.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Peppers may very well be on his way out. New coach may want to find and develope his own guys. I'm sure theres a few players on this team that Trestman doesnt want to keep on for next season and Peppers is probably one of them..

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
Peppers may very well be on his way out. New coach may want to find and develope his own guys. I'm sure theres a few players on this team that Trestman doesnt want to stay on and Peppers is probably one of them..

I agree there are players he won't want around, but I bet they all offensive linemen and stone handed tight ends. I can't believe he wouldn't want Peppers around.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree there are players he won't want around, but I bet they all offensive linemen and stone handed tight ends. I can't believe he wouldn't want Peppers around.
Well Peppers has slowed down much this season, so Trestman may look for some youth, someone with better speed who can get to the quarterback a little quicker.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't even buy a shirt with a player's name or number on it. Here is a rundown of my jersey failure:

Sammy Sosa - caught with cork two weeks later, eventually leaves team
Kerry Wood - Goes through a multitude of injuries from 04 on, is traded, but returns to team
Greg Maddux - traded midseason (2nd stint as Cub)
Reggie Bush as a gift (IDK why, i hate the Saints) - Leaves that offseason
Rex Grossman at the end of Sept 06 - yup, it's my fault
Kyle Korver Hotsauce T-Shirt - Not Re-signed
Urlacher 54 shirt - Injury weeks later, Bears future in doubt
And the worst of all Walter Payton - diagnosed with liver disease 2 months after and eventually dies

The last two jerseys I bought were Singletary's college jersey, and Sid Luckman throwback. I can't buy current players, ever.

Any chance you can get me a Aaron Rodgers jersey or doesn't it work that way.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Any chance you can get me a Aaron Rodgers jersey or doesn't it work that way.

LOL, don't know, but it may be worth a shot. My friend is a Packer fan, maybe I'll buy him one, although I think I have to buy it and keep it in my possession, and I wouldn't be caught dead with Packers gear.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, don't know, but it may be worth a shot. My friend is a Packer fan, maybe I'll buy him one, although I think I have to buy it and keep it in my possession, and I wouldn't be caught dead with Packers gear.
Yeah, Packer fans love putting their hands on some Packer gear!
Packers.jpg

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Well Peppers has slowed down much this season, so Trestman may look for some youth, someone with better speed who can get to the quarterback a little quicker.

Peppers had Plantar Fasciitis all season and still ended up top ten in sacks while being great against the run.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Peppers had Plantar Fasciitis all season and still ended up top ten in sacks while being great against the run.
I'm not saying he sucks or anything but he's on the down slope end of his career.. Just saying ya know. I myself would probably keep for another year.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I'm not saying he sucks or anything but he's on the down slope end of his career.. Just saying ya know. I myself would probably keep for another year.

Peppers is probably getting paid more than he produces. But he's still the best Bears DL. He had the most sacks again. And he's a fine DE run stopper. Unless we're replacing him with someone better, I'd never want to cut him, even for the money were set to pay him. Though he should take a pay cut, because he's not producing what he did the years before we signed him.

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Peppers may very well be on his way out. New coach may want to find and develope his own guys. I'm sure theres a few players on this team that Trestman doesnt want to keep on for next season and Peppers is probably one of them..

Yes. After listening to Emery talk about excellence and Trestman talking about people who love football, my first thought was Peppers has to go.

Sometimes I think we were too quick to judge on the acts of Cannibalism. In a world this overpopulated with dumbass people I should be able to eat at least a few.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Peppers is probably getting paid more than he produces. But he's still the best Bears DL. He had the most sacks again. And he's a fine DE run stopper. Unless we're replacing him with someone better, I'd never want to cut him, even for the money were set to pay him. Though he should take a pay cut, because he's not producing what he did the years before we signed him.
You make a fair point. Agreed

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I think he's worth every penny, and I want a well rounded team, not simply an offensive version of Lovie's Bears.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:

Peppers is an extremely fast tight end, even with his injury this year.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Peppers may very well be on his way out. New coach may want to find and develope his own guys. I'm sure theres a few players on this team that Trestman doesnt want to keep on for next season and Peppers is possibly one of them..

Fixed