Well this looks to be going swimmingly

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate defending him, this is awesome. He’s one the Top 15 -20 quarterbacks of all time and he’s taking a massive dump on their chest. FUCK THE PACKERS!

I wonder of the senators hatred for the organization will keep him in the nfc lol

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought this was hilarious because it just reassures me Rodgers is gone next year and the FO is fucked.

Rodgers is an idiot though. He listed like 10 players that were cut or not resigned. Most were washed up at the time and the team would have only been worse keeping them. Hopefully they give him more input and ability to make stupid personnel decisions this year
Nobody in their right mind would let players make personnel decisions, think Michael Jordan, Paxson

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody in their right mind would let players make personnel decisions, think Michael Jordan, Paxson
Deshaun Watson was really jerking the front office around and that blew up in his face

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I thought this was hilarious because it just reassures me Rodgers is gone next year and the FO is fucked.

Rodgers is an idiot though. He listed like 10 players that were cut or not resigned. Most were washed up at the time and the team would have only been worse keeping them. Hopefully they give him more input and ability to make stupid personnel decisions this year
Yeah, excuse me for not falling for the BS. When you have a contract that stipulates you must always be the highest paid QB, don't then criticize cuts for budgetary purposes. Brady has rings because he "gets by" on $20 million instead of insisting on #35M.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Here's the full presser. I don't mind his stance at all on any of it. He's brutality honest in a league where we get a shit ton of murky answers, coach speak and the like.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The buckled to a diva, so now you're gonna see it start up everywhere in the NFL.

Rodgers clearly thinks he's bigger than the Packer team. Maybe he is now.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
entertaining. (y) to Rodgers

Liked Posts:
"...there's still a big, competitive hole in my body that I need to fill..." YIKES

Though, really, this was a great read. Packers did him dirty. Repeatedly.
Danicas strapon not cutting ot anymore?

I actually think the Bears FINALLY have a real chance to hand these fuckers their asses, WITH RODGERS playing for them, for the first time in a LONG TIME IF Matt Nagy is kept in check and plays his young talent from the get go.

Im telling you that if the Rookie is under center he will drive these fuckers bat shit crazy.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah, excuse me for not falling for the BS. When you have a contract that stipulates you must always be the highest paid QB, don't then criticize cuts for budgetary purposes. Brady has rings because he "gets by" on $20 million instead of insisting on #35M.
Exactly. The packers have done fine without Rodgers voice in the acquisition of players. His first player wanted is Randall Cobb. I’m surprised the Texans didn’t fleece the packers knowing they had to have Cobb

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The buckled to a diva, so now you're gonna see it start up everywhere in the NFL.

Rodgers clearly thinks he's bigger than the Packer team. Maybe he is now.
It's already been happening (ie. Watson). It was bound to happen with NFL players seeing the power nba players have. A bigger issue is players like Xavien Howard signing a 5 year contract then wanting to redo it a year in because he didn't understand it when he signed it. Miami absolutely shouldn't give in because that sets an awful precedent

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was refreshingly honest, but as others have said, yeah, he's part of the reason some of those players needed to be let go in the first place.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Yeah, he dragged Gutekunst and the front office...but...

The bears still have to play/probably again get stomped by this MF 2x for another year.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't think he wants to make personnel decisions, just to be part of the conversation. Which doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I'm sure Peyton Manning had no influence in Denver. Or Brady in Tampa.