Well...this won't help the Aaron Rodgers gay stuff.

malcore

Gay, straight, whatever, that fashion statement is just very unfortunate.

Well, remove the bolo tie and this what I wore when I was 13, for about a month. It was pretty fashionable then.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Not a thing wrong with being gay. I'm one of the most outspoken advocates of LGBT rights on this board. And nothing that I said, implied that I wasn't. I posted this because, there are a lot of members of this board who refer to Aaron Rodgers as 'Erin' and like the play the Aaron Rodgers is gay game and I like to feed those trolls because it makes me laugh.

Fair enough. I just don't believe feeding the fire in any way advocates what you claim to be outspoken about. Isn't being on the Packers enough to not like the guy?

Carry on.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh my god. what a hilarious photo. he looks terrible. too funny.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I don't care that Rodgers sucks big, fat cock. Good for him if he can stare at another man's asshole and find love.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that's just how people dress in Wisconsin.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Equality of what?

So clearly you're ok with polygamy? Howzabout interfacial relationships? Just trying to see where lines, if any, get drawn.

What line. If I aint payin and they aint hurtin others, who gives a fuck.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Justin Timberlake is cool as shit and he's rocking this while hitting Britney when she was hot and then he moved on to a bunch of other hot chicks and Jessica Biel and her glorious body.

Whereas Aaron Rodgers is sporting his denim fashions with someone who isn't young Britney Spears.

Britney-Spears-Justin-Timberlake-Red-Carpet.jpg

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Fair enough. I just don't believe feeding the fire in any way advocates what you claim to be outspoken about. Isn't being on the Packers enough to not like the guy?

Carry on.

I agree, it doesn't advocate for LGBT rights. Can't argue that. But I've also come to learn to that it's impossible to dissuade someone from thinking that being gay is weird, or a sin, or anything else like that. I can't make someone believe that being gay isn't a choice (had that conversation on here a couple times), I also can't make people believe that LGBT deserve the same rights as I have because i'm straight (had that conversation on here).

So, when dealing with those people, after traditional conversations have yielded no results, it's best just to fuck with their emotions. Because in the end, I hope that Aaron Rodgers is gay so that at the end of the day, one of the best players to ever play, who will be in the HOF 5 years after he retires, will have been gay. And it just goes to show that football, a manly game, can be dominated by someone who is traditionally held in a non manly light.

Conte rocks

Liked Posts:
The jealousy in this thread is funny... Rodgers is sooooo gay....Olivia munn is a cover for him being gay........... You guys are sad

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Equality of what?

So clearly you're ok with polygamy? Howzabout interfacial relationships? Just trying to see where lines, if any, get drawn.

Polygamy is against the law for tax reasons more than anything else I would think. I'm ok with consenting adults being in whatever relationships they want.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How's the new job?

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still got another week before I start. I've emailed what will be my new boss asking if there is anything she needs me to do in the mean time. I think she's ignoring me. :(

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Equality of what?

Interfacial?

I sir, am offended, I am the product of a Black man sticking his hog in a white lady, and damn proud of it.

Unless of course, interfacial isn't a typo, in which case, carry on.