Well you can forget about Baltimore beating Detroit..

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think there is a stat on smack talk........doesn't mean a win or a loss.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
let's just hope they don't call bastardford fat, then it'll all be over

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Lions keep turning the ball over, they will continue to lose no matter who they are playing. That said, I predict them to unfortunately blow the Ravens out of Ford field.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
They do not ever lose because of Megatron.

They lose because they are incomptemt and undiscilpined.
I have seen them lose because of Megatron so I have to wave my BS flag. Against TB with less than a minute to go, the pass went to Megatron, who caught it momentarily at the TB 5 yard line but coughed it up after getting hit and it went into the hands of a defender. I've seen several ints go right off his hands this season actually. He's not perfect.

Saluki

Liked Posts:
He can have 500 yards and them still lose. Didn't he break pretty much every record last season and they didnt make the playoffs?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
dont forget the non-catch in chicago

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He can have 500 yards and them still lose. Didn't he break pretty much every record last season and they didnt make the playoffs?

They didn't even make it to five wins.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt he is as thin skinned as some of the posters on here or that he needs some rookie DB to motivate him to play his best.

Seriously? Professional athletes eat that stuff up. They look for any reason or hint of disrespect to go out and "prove them wrong." If he has less than 200 yards receiving, I'll be very surprised.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
A stupid undisciplined team like Detroit will take every opportunity to fuck up. CJ has to be so frustrated at this point, like WTF frustrated. I would prefer that he did not have a reason to wake up and pay attention.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
The Ravens are trying to get inside the fragile minds of the Lions. CJ is a terrific WR and good guy but I dont believe he is too keen on guys getting physical with him. Look for the Ravens to make this a very physical game with the reasonable expectation that the Lions response will be over the top leading to hopefully multiple personal fouls. The Lion offense is going to hit hard by the Ravens D. If only the Ravens could run block.

This smack talk could go either way but given its the Lions there is a good chance they will be more focused on the wrong things at the wrong time.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Seriously? Professional athletes eat that stuff up. They look for any reason or hint of disrespect to go out and "prove them wrong." If he has less than 200 yards receiving, I'll be very surprised.
The guy had 329 yrds vs Dallas this yr, he set an all time yrds/season record last yr. I don't think he relies on a rookie DB to get him up for games. He seems to be pretty well self motivated.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There was an article about some Lions fan claiming he was beaten unconscious outside the Eagles game the other day.

In the comments section, some guy wrote..

"Lions fans are born unconscious, otherwise they wouldn't be Lions fans"

:rolling: