We're Better than Green Bay

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
We're a better football team than Green Bay right - and after Emery drafts us a stud Safety to pair with Mundy, a DT to provide depth up the middle, and a CB to develop under Peanut and Jennings - We'll win the division by at least 1 full game. At this point, we're superior at every offensive position except QB. Also don't be surprised if Clay Mathews finally gets popped for PED's. How he's avoided detection this long is mind-blowing. He's the most well-known juicer since Jose Canseco.

I just feel the tide is starting to turn in the NFC North. Minnesota and Detroit are garbage and I think GB's Front Office is a little over-rated. All we heard for years was 99% of their players are home-grown and they're best at drafting for their system, etc etc. Mean while they've made some pretty chitty draft picks recently.

Bears 12-4
Packers 10-6
Lions 7-9
Viks 5-11

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
We lost the last game because Chris Conte and Julius Pepper suck. Chris Conte will be riding the pine next year and Julius Peppers is on the Pack. We got this, broseph's.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We're a better football team than Green Bay right - and after Emery drafts us a stud Safety to pair with Mundy, a DT to provide depth up the middle, and a CB to develop under Peanut and Jennings - We'll win the division by at least 1 full game. At this point, we're superior at every offensive position except QB. Also don't be surprised if Clay Mathews finally gets popped for PED's. How he's avoided detection this long is mind-blowing. He's the most well-known juicer since Jose Canseco.

I just feel the tide is starting to turn in the NFC North. Minnesota and Detroit are garbage and I think GB's Front Office is a little over-rated. All we heard for years was 99% of their players are home-grown and they're best at drafting for their system, etc etc. Mean while they've made some pretty chitty draft picks recently.

Bears 12-4
Packers 10-6
Lions 7-9
Viks 5-11

Maybe we should worry about beating Detroit 1st.

Sentinel

Liked Posts:
Don't set yourself up for disappointment. Routine Cubs move.

It looks like we're the better team but we lose against them way too much and we haven't been the better team in a long, long time. Wait to see if these off-season moves affect the team as positively as we hope. And, of course, if Cutler takes his contract and his weapons and puts together above average QB play. We need Cutler to be a top 10 QB if we're going to be better than Green Bay. He has yet to be that guy.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Don't set yourself up for disappointment. Routine Cubs move.

It looks like we're the better team but we lose against them way too much and we haven't been the better team in a long, long time. Wait to see if these off-season moves affect the team as positively as we hope. And, of course, if Cutler takes his contract and his weapons and puts together above average QB play. We need Cutler to be a top 10 QB if we're going to be better than Green Bay. He has yet to be that guy.

Agreed. Most victories by GB has been in the hand of the better QB which Rodgers is by far. Lat year our defense was horrible and so was GB but that shit head knows how to beat us. Cutler played his best game but even then he was not lights out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Detroit is far from sucking...

And Green Bay has had our number for a while now...

Is this the year... I have a much stronger feeling than ever before that it is...

Green Bay has lost many of its receivers to free agency... Jordy Nelson is a beast but there isn't much else to worry about as far as the passing game goes... Cobb wasn't nearly as big a play maker for the pack as he was the year previous...

Eddy Lacy is a force to be reckoned with though... We are going to have to have a much better MLB with the speed and power to take on blockers and make big plays... We don't have a MLB like that on this roster that we have seen be able to consistently play at a high level...

The Pack has gotten better in some areas and worse in others... We need to be ready to shut down there star players...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I cant support this till I see the defense not sucking for real. on paper looks improved but I wanna see it for real before I buy in

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure we are

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bears 12-4
Packers 10-6
Lions 7-9
Viks 5-11

I'll have what he's having

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The same team that got swept by the Lions is better than the Pack now? :rofl:

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
The same team that got swept by the Lions is better than the Pack now? :rofl:

Not big on reading comprehension, are you? We're not the "same team," as that was the 2013-14 team. You do understand player personnel changes from year to year, correct? I know this is a shocking revelation, but the 2014-15 Bears team will be different than the 2013-14 Bears team. Shocking, isn't it?