What about LeBron and Dirk?

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
I realize a lot of people think he's a lock to go back to Dallas. But lets say Bosh goes to Miami...or even in general. How would you feel about adding Dirk to the Bulls.

How would you feel about:

PG-Rose
SG-TBD
SF-James
PF-Dirk
C-Noah

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Would be sweet....not sure if it'll happen.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Dirk please! He it too old and he is an OK player not great not bad. He will go back to the Mavs also so nothing to worry about.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dirk is a really good player

but bosh would be a better fit with lebron

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
No Dirk please! He it too old and he is an OK player not great not bad. He will go back to the Mavs also so nothing to worry about.

Actually Dirk is a great player who could be even more effective as a 2nd or 3rd guy. He can play in the paint and he can shoot 3s. He'd give us considerable flexibility.

Also, he doesnt really rely on athleticism as much as skill and height. So, Im not as worried about age.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah Dirk is a good player but he needs the ball and wish Lebron I really don't see that working out. He also does a fade away on every shot and I have not see him post up a lot.

I just hope for Bosh and Lebron!

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
he will be a really nice fit.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^bosh would be a better fit

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
ya, i think he just wants to squeeze as much money before he signs with the mavs again.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Exactly. Plus there's so much uncertainly going into the 2011-12 season because of the collective bargaining agreement expiring, so its best for someone his age to get a good deal right now.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
yep, plus i think dirk is going to be on the decline soon, id say he has about 2 years atleast of good play before he starts declining.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Most likely..Thats why Bosh is a much better fit for our team. You have a team with a young nucleus that includes a 26 year old, two 25 year olds, and 21 year old.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
yeah, if he does go to mia what young stud PG is he going to have over there. mario chalmers?

i remeber a while back he said he wanted to play for a star caliber pg, and chalmers in not that.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well they say LeBron's ideal fit is playing with Chris Bosh, but Chris Bosh's ideal fit is a star caliber PG like Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook..and being we're in the market right now..There you go. I think Rose would do wonders for Bosh. Add in LeBron and well..the Bulls should rule the NBA for some time to come (Assuming they get some kind of shooting guard and then re-up Noah and Rose when the time comes).

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
Well they say LeBron's ideal fit is playing with Chris Bosh, but Chris Bosh's ideal fit is a star caliber PG like Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook..and being we're in the market right now..There you go. I think Rose would do wonders for Bosh. Add in LeBron and well..the Bulls should rule the NBA for some time to come (Assuming they get some kind of shooting guard and then re-up Noah and Rose when the time comes).

you know what, yesterday on my day to work i was hearing that report on how lebron and bosh to the bulls is a done deal. they were saying in the radio that they had made up there mind, only thing is that they were going to have interviews with other teams just to cover up the speculation of lebron coming here and having there minds made up already.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you know what, yesterday on my day to work i was hearing that report on how lebron and bosh to the bulls is a done deal. they were saying in the radio that they had made up there mind, only thing is that they were going to have interviews with other teams just to cover up the speculation of lebron coming here and having there minds made up already.

We all hope thats true lol. That would be simply amazing. But yeah, I could definitely see LeBron doing it. And if Bosh is truly following LeBron..then it truly does look good for us. Either way, I wish July 1st would just get here already. I'm sure everyone else does too. I also like how I took off work July 1st and July 2nd ( I did not have free agency in mind when taking those days off). Now I can follow it all very closely lol.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
We all hope thats true lol. That would be simply amazing. But yeah, I could definitely see LeBron doing it. And if Bosh is truly following LeBron..then it truly does look good for us. Either way, I wish July 1st would just get here already. I'm sure everyone else does too. I also like how I took off work July 1st and July 2nd ( I did not have free agency in mind when taking those days off). Now I can follow it all very closely lol.

ditto.

i just want july to get here already too, with every nearing day my sleep hours keep decreasing. :(

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ditto.

i just want july to get here already too, with every nearing day my sleep hours keep decreasing. :(

lol...Yeah I know...I have some things I need to do around the house..instead I'm just following forums waiting for some new piece of news or the latest rumor. I've officially been sucked into all of this.