What Annoyed You the Most?

Most Annoying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
The time the Refs took from the game. Coaches and players lost this game but the refs made the game excruciatingly painful and dragged it through the mud over and over and over and over and over again...

The NFL has egg on their face every time Mike Pereira says the opposite of the field crew. Something will change because you can't keep suspending refs or the media will jump on what a shit show this actually is.

Oh, didn't notice the poll. I would say it would be the INT overturned for a TD. Had that ball hit the ground, it would have been incomplete. So that would suggest the ball was live when it left his hands, which would suggest that the ball could change possession if it doesn't touch the ground. But oddly, that isn't the case and I have no idea why.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Shitty Golden Tate TD. That is not a catch.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I am so glad I went to sleep. I woke up when they were down 24-16 and was like "yeah, fuck it"

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You forgot the obvious fake punt. Like the Lions were really going to give us the ball back in that situation. Not only did they give it up, they gave up 30 some yards in addition to that.

I looked like not one Bear player on the field thought that a fake punt would happen.

Besides that, the review at the end of the half and the conservative play calling.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pass interference even though the ball was tipped. Bullshit call. Luckily it didn't hurt us.

Tate TD was the worst tho

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You forgot the obvious fake punt. Like the Lions were really going to give us the ball back in that situation. Not only did they give it up, they gave up 30 some yards in addition to that.

I looked like not one Bear player on the field thought that a fake punt would happen.

Besides that, the review at the end of the half and the conservative play calling.

Yes, the fake punt was brutal as well.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:

You good sir are an evil man. As I had forgotten about that play myself. Unthank you for reminding me of it.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Seriously tho, I know fox is very conservative but good god man; really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can you add "The IGT" into the poll?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you add "The IGT" into the poll?

The What Annoyed You the Second Most thread will be coming out shortly. I will add the IGT and the fake punt into that poll as suggested.