Most Annoying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
how is ronde barber not a fucking option? I'd rather listen to 2 deaf people in a lover's quarrel....(and yes I have heard that before, sounded like random air horns going off for 30 minutes)

Ronde Barber.... he loves football plays that have already worked.

Ronde Barber.... he hates football plays that have already failed.

Ronde Barber... hes the best they could come up with for a Bears at Lions shitshow.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For a man having a list of 6 things to potentially bother him or others, that's quite childish.

What do I know, I guess I just don't care enough 'bout dem Baaars :dealwithit:

Guess not. It would seem quite normal to me for fans of a team, or players or coaches for that matter, to have things make them happy during the game, and other things that annoy them. Unless of course you are a robot. When I checked in at CCS after the game Sunday night, there were numerous threads with people annoyed by ref calls, official reviews, unaggressive play calling, etc. I thought a poll might be appropriate to see which is the most annoying to the fans.

This poll seemed to get a great response, much more than most polls on here. So far the winner is CCS members being more upset with the conservative play calling late in the game, which I find interesting. Seems that others may as well.

It seems to me that this game was annoying game to most, and there were plenty of different separate items that people were annoyed about. I don't think anybody here is losing sleep over it, I certainly am not. This is a discussion board where you discuss things like bad or good play calling, team execution, needs of the team, etc.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Later I will take pics of Bennett spot...how anyone can say that needed to be moved back is a joke

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This, in addition to everything else. It's an ongoing problem.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are waiting patiently for the pics.

Sorry

Lands

cxnlt8d.jpg

Ref marks
p4qX7ZO.jpg

Ref is marking it behind yellow line
qFUWoug.jpg

Ball is placed behind yellow line...foot is right behind it
RaWtlCZ.jpg

Not enough evidence to take that ball and put a whole football length behind...that respot is a horrible mark

Last edited:

J-Boog

Liked Posts:
The conservative play calling. That just screamed pussy and that's not what the Bears should be about.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The conservative play calling. That just screamed pussy and that's not what the Bears should be about.

Yup it was shit....Jay has hot hand and they handcuffed him.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The most annoying thing is all the people surprised at John Fox's conservative playcalling.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still go with the TD gifted to the Lions. I have a hard time staying upset with things that happen fast like a turn over. Mistakes happen, that's why pencils have erasers. When you get a chance in game to go back and look at something, you better get it right.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry

Lands

cxnlt8d.jpg

Ref marks
p4qX7ZO.jpg

Ref is marking it behind yellow line
qFUWoug.jpg

Ball is placed behind yellow line...foot is right behind it
RaWtlCZ.jpg

Not enough evidence to take that ball and put a whole football length behind...that respot is a horrible mark

LOL,

you missed the pic right before the first one you posted, nice try though. The runners knee and forearm had touch the ground 1/2 yard before the first picture you posted and he slid. Post the slow motion replay with the yellow line imposed, like they did during the game now.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gase and Fox won't be around in two years. Gase's play calling is lousy and Fox is not a top coach. Pretty average is all. Pray for a new ownership.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was most annoyed with watching our "#1" D get blown up ..... they are still at the bottom in points against.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL,

you missed the pic right before the first one you posted, nice try though. The runners knee and forearm had touch the ground 1/2 yard before the first picture you posted and he slid. Post the slow motion replay with the yellow line imposed, like they did during the game now.

Here maybe the one the announcers are marking will help you

qeuhYFl.jpg

ypZts5A.jpg

Again the issue isnt the first down...the issue is moving that ball back an entire football length...u can determine that shit period. Also u said half a yard...sorry cant find any replay showing him land that far back

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
qeuhYFl.jpg

knee down, forearm down, ball clearly behind the marker.

Yup.............

First Down BEARZZZZZZ !!!!!

give it a rest

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
qeuhYFl.jpg

knee down, forearm down, ball clearly behind the marker.

Yup.............

First Down BEARZZZZZZ !!!!!

give it a rest

Dude are you dense...the yellow line is not even a accurate mark...the actual Yard Marker is right on the inside portion of that yellow line. Also you keep arguing first down, while I am arguing an entire football length backwards

qFUWoug.jpg

Last edited: