What are the rules for thread titles in the Blackhawms forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I keep having my thread titles changed, and I'm not sure why that's happening.

I know there was an unwritten rule about not making new threads so more people wouldn't join this forum. Sort of an Austin, TX, thought that if you don't build it, they won't come kinda thing.

Often times a mod will then spam a non-CCS article.

So what are the rules in this forum?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Rule clarity is good, especially if it involves locking/deleting/editing threads like has been recently happening in the BAERS forum. Good thread OP, hopefully title doesn't violate any rules!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I know there was an unwritten rule about not making new threads so more people wouldn't join this forum. Sort of an Austin, TX, thought that if you don't build it, they won't come kinda thing.

I know the mods here and they are

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

Stop posting trolling shitty clickbait titles. Or just stop posting shitty articles all together. Stick with the bears garbage if that's your hardon. Even in this thread you're completely making stuff up and trying to troll. No wonder they came out.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stop posting trolling shitty clickbait titles. Or just stop posting shitty articles all together. Stick with the bears garbage if that's your hardon. Even in this thread you're completely making stuff up and trying to troll. No wonder they came out.
IMG_6486.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6483.jpeg
    IMG_6483.jpeg
    617.2 KB · Views: 3

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
As with everything on this board you've half-assed your response as well.

The fact is, you are adding nothing. You are hilariously guilty of what you are accusing me of when you SPAM this board and then hide behind this, I'm as CSS writer banner, like it's some shield of impunity. And I've fixed your ragebait titles with words from your own articles, so if you don't like it kindly fuck off. The next time I see you write something intelligent that isn't just stealing from twitter and putting a ragebait title on it will be the first. Kool-jet couldn't even form sentences correctly and was probably some sort of bot and it was still more effort and information than what you post. Keep it on the Bears board you seem to be tailor made for it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

The fact is, you are adding nothing. You are hilariously guilty of what you are accusing me of when you SPAM this board and then hide behind this, I'm as CSS writer banner, like it's some shield of impunity. And I've fixed your ragebait titles with words from your own articles, so if you don't like it kindly fuck off. The next time I see you write something intelligent that isn't just stealing from twitter and putting a ragebait title on it will be the first. Kool-jet couldn't even form sentences correctly and was probably some sort of bot and it was still more effort and information than what you post. Keep it on the Bears board you seem to be tailor made for it.
Why are you being such a jerk to a fellow ccs employee?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

U seem upset. Everything okay?

@JordanSigler FWIW I appreciate you helping to keep this sub active for my favorite team and sport.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Sorry @JordanSigler, looks like you've apparently got a new editor to report to.

Status
Not open for further replies.