What are your expecatation for the rest of the year?

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
i had them going 8-8 or 9-7. They are playing a lot better then I thought on all phases. We kind of new the defense especially with Mack was going to be good, but they play a lot more aggressive knowing the offense is also legit. Nagy was right, with every week Mitch and the offense (including Nagy play calling is getting better) .
I just want to keep seeing the growth of Mitch and this Offense. Defiantly compete with Vikings and Rams to truly measure how ready they are for a playoff push.

Now I say 10 or 11 wins which is freaking awesome

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I plan to eat some tacos before the year is up.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's almost like this same thread is posted every week or something.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I see them making the playoffs and winning until they play New Orleans in the dome. That team is pretty much unstoppable there.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Once again, ppl assuming everyone thought we would be mediocre this year...

I thought we would be 9-7 and maybe even 10-6 BEFORE the Mack trade. I thought Mack likely ensured it. But the offense wasn't clicking early like I had hoped, and we lost 1 or 2 we shouldn't have.

I see us finishing maybe 5-2, but think we will lose one more we probably shouldn't as well, taking us to that 10-6 mark. Hope we can now make 11-5 though...

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I expect us to finish 9-7 with the 6th seed in the playoffs. Which is much better than what I thought when the season started.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
10-6 should be doable

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Vikings - L

Lions - W

Giants - W

Rams - L

Packers - W

49ers - W

Vikings - W

11 - 5

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Vikings - L

Lions - W

Giants - W

Rams - L

Packers - W

49ers - W

Vikings - W

11 - 5

That's interesting....you have us losing to the Vikes at home and winning the finale on the road?

Hope you're not suggesting they will have the division wrapped up and gifting us that game...

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before the season started I believe the majority of the fans had the Bears between 6-10 and 8-8 because of our first year offense. Now that we are a little over the halfway point in the season and slightly ahead of schedule what do you need to see for this year to be a success for you?

Good question but make a poll next time? Cool to easily see how many think what. It is kinda tricky to set up as OP, but doable. Happy to help.

1 - Make Playoffs. If so, I'll win shy of $2k on late spring/summer long-shot bets
2 - Win Division. A few hundred more on even longer odds to win NFCN. Didn't put much on this bec it was a longer shot.

Anything further will just be gravy.

Just enjoying the run & watching this team grow better each week. They'll have their ups/downs, but losses were each within ONE play of Ws, while no wins were that close. MIN will be a real test, but they nearly/shoulda beat NE, so it's possible to likely.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
11-5 North champs

Wildcard home game.

Lose to Rams in LA.

Seems about right. Cool they get to play LA in season first. Saints are looking pretty good now too. Either will be tough and likely neccesary.