What are your GAME 7 plans?

howcho

Liked Posts:
Is this where the chicken rings come from?

giant_Chiken_Anus_by_Makinita.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I PLAN TO GET DRUNK IN MY BATHTUB :-v

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Room tax is only 15% but dude parking taxes in vancouver are around 25-26% and that is where people get burned. Dont drive in this city. And parking before taxes is expensive as hell we charge 15 bucks a night but i know some hotels that charge 50 a night.

Pfft, 'couver has nothing on Chicago. Chicago has layers of taxes on hotel rooms that can be about 37% total. Hotel parking is usually around $35-$55 a night. You can go cheaper, but...

TCD

Liked Posts:
Pfft, 'couver has nothing on Chicago. Chicago has layers of taxes on hotel rooms that can be about 37% total. Hotel parking is usually around $35-$55 a night. You can go cheaper, but...

Thats what we in the hotel business call fucked.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Full frontal nudity.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So why is Lance banned again? He posted a .gif from a GOOGLE sponsored YouTube video of a PRANK and got banned for 3 days for no reason?
Dude, I have no idea. I don't have time for Lance when I have game 7 and this huge fucking stack of money to worry about.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, I have no idea. I don't have time for Lance when I have game 7 and this huge fucking stack of money to worry about.

Well that's grand. Lance will have plenty of time for you when he's back. And it won't be pretty.

Go to MODZY and tell Rush to check his PMs...

EDIT: PLEASE :)

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well that's grand. Lance will have plenty of time for you when he's back. And it won't be pretty.

Go to MODZY and tell Rush to check his PMs...

EDIT: PLEASE :)
It was a decision made that I had no involvement in. If one of the moderators felt like whatever behavior exhibited warranted being banned, then I live with that decision. To be honest, I haven't checked the staff thread today.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It was a decision made that I had no involvement in. If one of the moderators felt like whatever behavior exhibited warranted being banned, then I live with that decision. To be honest, I haven't checked the staff thread today.

When you get a second, can you find out why a PeteMicheals thread was locked in the Bears Forum? It only has two posts but it's still on the first page. Kind crazy to lock a thread like that only to leave it to hang out with other active threads for hours now. Seems cruel.

Anyways, just when you get a moment please get back to me about this.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

BTW, when is The Hawk going to be banned? I reported him weeks ago for stalking and baiting and nothing has happened. Do the mods just hoot and holler whenever I report someone?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't honestly think of a signal person who likes The Hawk and looks forward to his insight. He is terrible poster that CCS should distance itself from.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't honestly think of a signal person who likes The Hawk and looks forward to his insight. He is terrible poster that CCS should distance itself from.

All of the signal people are busy.

th

Don't know what all the signal ladies are up to, though.